Must-Have Gacha Games in 2021
Updated: January 19, 2022 • 10 Apps listed • Recommend an App
As one of the most attractive genres, gacha games feature old school, long story lines, as well as jRPG combat mechanics. Many players indulge in wonderful worlds that games create. Plus, to pull a Gacha, you need either the in-game currency or the real money. Come to experience best gacha games in 2021.
This article Must-Have Gacha Games in 2021 is about gacha games. 10 apps are listed below relating to gacha games, including Genshin Impact, Bleach: Brave Souls Anime Game, Arknights and so on. This article is updated on January 19, 2022.
Genshin Impact is a free JRPG game with stunning art style and great storyline, and it can be played on cross platforms. View Genshin Impact review
- Climb any mountain, swim across any river, and glide over the world.
- Collect the seven elements to unleash elemental reactions. Anemo, Electro, Hydro, Pyro, Cryo, Dendro, and Geo interact in all sorts of ways, and Vision wielders have the power to turn this to their advantage.
- Enjoy the beautiful sounds of Teyvat performed by the London Philharmonic Orchestra while exploring the world.
- Cross-platform support for the co-op content which is unlocked at level 16.
BLEACH Brave Souls - 3D Action is a smartphone 3D action game which takes on the joys of the hack and slash genre. It’s based on the mega-hit manga and anime Bleach, and it is listed in Top 10 Anime Games for Android.
- Choose single or multiplayer game modes. You can battle against players from around the world.
- Each Bleach character's unique special moves are fully voiced by the original Japanese anime voice actors.
- Develop your characters and enhance experience to improve their bases by entering battles.
- Build a team with your best warriors to win the prizes of weekly PvP leagues, or team up with other players in PvE mode.
- Train your characters on the Soul Tree to further improve specific stats, or link characters together to provide additional support.
- Character's unique special moves which can help you to carve the way to victory are voiced by the original Japanese anime voice actors, that can offer you the feeling of familiarity.
Azur Lane matches your imagination, the unique mix of RPG, 2D shooter, and tactical genre combined with a beautiful art style.
- Based on 2D-side-scroller, simple yet creative gameplay.
- Organize 6+ ships to defend yourself from the enemies.
- More than 300+ ships to choose, you can also interact with your fav characters.
A card battle RPG designed by TYPE-MOON, be the Master and rescue the planet.
- Play as the Master and defeat the enemies in the quests.
- Follow the storyline and solve the mysteries of human history's disappearance.
- Enjoy the beautiful art design and the classic group of Japanese voiceovers.
Princess Connect! Re: Dive is an RPG gacha mobile game published by Crunchyroll Games for both gaming and anime fans across the globe. View Princess Connect! Re: Dive review
- Fascinating storylines with gorgeous animated scenes.
- Complete quests through real-time battles.
- Recruit characters with unique skills.
Tales of Crestoria is a gacha RPG from the Tales series. View Tales of Crestoria review
- Turn-based JPRG gameplay and compelling storylines.
- Summon your favorite characters from previous Tales games.
- Compete with real-time online players in the PvP mode.
Best 10 Relaxing Games for AndroidMarch 1, 2022 • 14 Apps listed
Top 10 Most Tweeted About Games in 2021February 28, 2022 • 10 Apps listed
Top 10 Games like Minecraft on AndroidFebruary 28, 2022 • 10 Apps listed
Must-Have Popular Games like MinecraftFebruary 28, 2022 • 8 Apps listed
Best Strategy RPGs and Tactical RPGs on AndroidFebruary 28, 2022 • 9 Apps listed
Must-Have Apps to Help You Become Self-disciplinedFebruary 28, 2022 • 9 Apps listed