Best 10 Relaxing Games for Android
Updated: November 17, 2020 • 11 Apps listed • Recommend an App
If you ask a person why he/she loves playing games, usually there are two answers. One is for the excitement, and the other is to get relaxed during the game. Many of us feel stressed after a long day of work or study, and these fun relaxing games can help to make you take stress off and chill out.
Alto' Adventure is a game with gorgeous pictures and soundtrack, which allows you to have visual and auditory enjoyment while relaxing.
- The clean and pure style of picture makes you feel like being in the fairy tale world.
- You can encounter different weather on the gliding road, including snow, meteor, rainstormand more, so that the picture is not monotonous.
- The sliding track can be extended unlimited, as long as you play well enough. You can row through many places, such as villages, forests, wilderness and so on.
Alto's Odyssey has arrived on the Android devices finally! There is more beautiful sights in this breathtaking sequel for you to explore.
- Join Alto and his friends to discover the secret of an sandboarding adventure.
- Intuitive controls with one-touch system to complete 180 goals.
- Unlock six unique characters with different attributes and abilities.
Best 10 Google Play Music AlternativesNovember 16, 2020 • 14 Apps listed
Top 10 Gas Finder Apps to Get the Cheapest Gas Near YouNovember 16, 2020 • 10 Apps listed
Must-Have Apps to Learn MahjongNovember 10, 2020 • 16 Apps listed
Top 10 Games Apps to Meet New FriendsNovember 9, 2020 • 6 Apps listed
Top 10 Live TV Streaming Apps for AndroidNovember 9, 2020 • 15 Apps listed