Top 10 of Open World Games
Updated: November 16, 2021 • 10 Apps listed • Recommend an App
Open-world games play like a sandbox, so you will never build the same sandcastle every time. That's called replayability. Owing to its exhilarating high-speed action through manual operation in battle, the Tower of Fantasy is so popular. Some interesting open-world games recommended for you.
This article Top 10 of Open World Games is about open-world games. 10 apps are listed below relating to open-world games, including Genshin Impact, Summoners War, Minecraft and so on. This article is updated on November 16, 2021.
Genshin Impact is a free JRPG game with stunning art style and great storyline, and it can be played on cross platforms. View Genshin Impact review
- Stunning art style and great voice acting.
- Smooth movement controls.
- Support cross-platform play.
Summoners War is a hot role-playing game where your mission is to summon monsters to fight together over the Mana Crystals.
- Assemble your team of the strongest monsters for victory.
- Unlock and awaken over 1000 monsters to defeat dungeon bosses.
- Battle against other summoners in the real-time PvP battles.
Explore the amazing randomly generated worlds of Minecraft, and build everything from small houses to fabulous castles to show your craft skills.
- Get unlimited resources in the creative mode.
- Craft weapons, search for supplies and fight against dangerous mobs in the survival mode.
- Play with friends even you are using different mobile or laptop devices.
Magic: Puzzle Quest is a hybrid RPG mixed with match-3 puzzles and the essential cardgame elements.
- Battle in match-3 war to collect power to cast spells.
- collect new cards and build powerful decks.
- Join a Coalition and battle against epic boss.
Track and slay beasts living around you.
- Augmented reality battlegrounds: You can find monsters down the street from your home.
- Proof of a monster slayer: Kill as many monsters and collect trophies.
- Dangerous quests that lead you into a dark fantasy world.
A 3D immersive open-world handheld game!
- About scenes: Upgrade art performance and scene atmosphere to be more authentic.
- About characters: Upgrade characters modeling to be more dynamic and colourful with weapons.
- In a post-apocalyptic story of rescue and destruction, it creates a 2500*2500 seamless world that includes motion capture system, various scenes interaction and much more.
Best 10 Apps to Track the Spread of Coronavirus (COVID-19) in the US and WorldwideNovember 23, 2021 • 10 Apps listed
Must-Have Apps to Help You Become Self-disciplinedOctober 26, 2021 • 9 Apps listed
Best 10 Mario Games for AndroidOctober 25, 2021 • 10 Apps listed
Best Apps to Foresee FutureOctober 22, 2021 • 10 Apps listed
Best Apps to Sing and Record Your Favorite SongsOctober 19, 2021 • 9 Apps listed
Top 10 Different Kinds of Casual GamesOctober 15, 2021 • 10 Apps listed
Tower of Fantasy Coming on 16 DecemberDecember 2, 2021