OsmAnd is a map and navigation application with access to the free, worldwide, and high-quality OpenStreetMap data.
OsmAnd (Package Name: net.osmand) is developed by OsmAnd and the latest version of OsmAnd — Offline Maps, Travel & Navigation 4.0.8 was updated on September 22, 2021. OsmAnd — Offline Maps, Travel & Navigation is in the category of Travel & Local with the feature Maps & Navigation and Multiple languages, etc. You can check all apps from the developer of OsmAnd — Offline Maps, Travel & Navigation and find 227 alternative apps to OsmAnd — Offline Maps, Travel & Navigation on Android. Currently this app is for free. This app can be downloaded on Android 4.0.3+ on APKFab or Google Play. All APK/XAPK files on APKFab.com are original and 100% safe with fast download.
OsmAnd is an offline world map application based on OpenStreetMap (OSM), which allows you to navigate taking into account the preferred roads and vehicle dimensions. Plan routes based on inclines and record GPX tracks without an internet connection.
OsmAnd is an open source app. We do not collect user data and you decide what data the app will have access to.
• Choice of places to be displayed on the map: attractions, food, health and more;
• Search for places by address, name, coordinates, or category;
• Map styles for the convenience of different activities: touring view, nautical map, winter and ski, topographic, desert, off-road, and others;
• Shading relief and plug-in contour lines;
• Ability to overlay different sources of maps on top of each other;
• Plotting a route to a place without an Internet connection;
• Customizable navigation profiles for different vehicles: cars, motorcycles, bicycles, 4x4, pedestrians, boats, public transport, and more;
• Change the constructed route, taking into account the exclusion of certain roads or road surfaces;
• Customizable information widgets about the route: distance, speed, remaining travel time, distance to turn, and more;
Route Planning and Recording
• Plotting a route point by point using one or multiple navigation profiles;
• Route recording using GPX tracks;
• Manage GPX tracks: displaying your own or imported GPX tracks on the map, navigating through them;
• Visual data about the route - descents/ascents, distances;
• Ability to share GPX track in OpenStreetMap;
Creation of points with different functionality
• Audio/video notes;
• Making edits to OSM;
• Updating maps with a frequency of up to one hour;
• Compass and radius ruler;
• Mapillary interface;
• Night theme;
• Large community of users around the world, documentation, and support;
Maps+ (in-app or subscription)
• Unlimited map downloads;
• Topo data (Contour lines and Terrain);
• Nautical depths;
• Offline Wikipedia;
• Offline Wikivoyage - Travel guides;
OsmAnd Pro (subscription)
• All Maps+ features;
• OsmAnd Cloud (backup and restore);
• Pro features;
• Hourly map updates.
OsmAnd 4.0.8 Update
• Cloud backup
• Added night mode for "Topo" rendering style
• Added option to download Contour lines in feet
• Tracks can now be colored by altitude, speed, or slope.
• Updated "Trip recording" dialog
• Distance by tap moved from the Radius ruler into a separate option
• Plan Route: added ability to change navigation options, accessing configure map and search without leaving plan route
• Added option to change the route line appearance.