Please support my work and GPL open-source software by buying the donation version of this program called aRDP Pro!
If you have questions, please don't post a negative review, rather, ask your question on the forum so everybody benefits:
Check out my VNC Viewer as well
Current known issues:
- May not work for accounts with no password, please let me know if it works.
- May not work for users with Cyrillic letters in the user name, please let me know if it works.
aRDP is a secure, SSH capable, open source Remote Desktop Protocol client that uses the excellent FreeRDP library and parts of aFreeRDP. Its features include:
- Remote desktop control of computers running any version of Windows except Windows 10 Home. Install a VNC server for Windows 10 Home and use bVNC
- Remote desktop control of Linux computers with xrdp installed.
- Master password in the Pro version
- Multi-factor (two-factor) SSH authentication in the Pro version
- Sound redirection in the Pro version
- SDcard redirection
- Console mode
- Fine control over remote desktop session styling
- Multi-touch control over the remote mouse. One finger tap left-clicks, two-finger tap right-clicks, and three-finger tap middle-clicks
- Right and middle-dragging if you don't lift the first finger that tapped
- Scrolling with a two-finger drag
- Force Landscape, Immersive Mode, Keep Screen Awake options in Main Menu
- Dynamic resolution changes, allowing you to reconfigure your desktop while connected, and control over virtual machines from BIOS to OS
- Full rotation support. Use the central lock rotation on your device to disable rotation
- Multi-language support
- Full mouse support on Android 4.0+
- Full desktop visibility even with soft keyboard extended
- SSH tunneling for added security or to reach machines behind a firewall.
- UI Optimizations for different screen sizes (for tablets and smartphones)
- Samsung multi-window support
- SSH public/private (pubkey) support
- Importing encrypted/unencrypted RSA keys in PEM format, unencrypted DSA keys in PKCS#8 format
- Automatic connection session saving
- Zoomable, Fit to Screen, and One to One scaling modes
- Two Direct, one Simulated Touchpad, and one Single-handed input modes
- Long-tap to get a choice of clicks, drag modes, scroll, and zoom in single-handed input mode
- Stowable on-screen Ctrl/Alt/Tab/Super and arrow keys
- Sending ESC key using the "Back" button of your device
- Ability to use D-pad for arrows, and to rotate D-pad for some bluetooth keyboards
- Minimum zoom fits screen, and snaps to 1:1 while zooming
- FlexT9 and hardware keyboard support
- Available on-device help on creating a new connection in the Menu when setting up connections
- Available on-device help on available input modes in the Menu when connected
- Tested with Hackerskeyboard. Using it is recommended (get hackers keyboard from Google Play).
- Export/Import of settings
- Choosing a different color depth
Instructions on how to enable Remote Desktop on Windows:
Instructions on using RDP with Linux:
- Install the xrdp package on Linux. Then, connect to your machine's IP/host, port 3389 with your Linux credentials.
aRDP is the sister project of bVNC and they share a common code-base. GPL source code here:
- Castillian Spanish localization
- Android TV support
- Samsung DEX fixes
- Better handling of Extra Keys visibility
- Debug logging of files in app directory
- Main grid activity fixes.
- Fix for annoying permissions request loop
- New graphics features enabled
- Performance improvements
- Security updates
- Improved vibration for gestures and on-screen keys
- FreeRDP Library upgrade
- Many bugfixes
- New Grid UI with remote screenshots
- Many improvements and fixe
APKFab.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. All download links of apps listed on APKFab.com are from Google Play Store or submitted by users. For the app from Google Play Store, APKFab.com won't modify it in any way. For the app submitted by users, APKFab.com will verify its APK signature safety before release it on our website.