關於 Ishihara Color Blindness Test
Ishihara Color Blindness Test（包名：com.softinfosysru.ishiharacolorblindnesstest）開發者是SoftInfoSystems，Ishihara Color Blindness Test的最新版本220.127.116.11更新時間為2019年02月25日。Ishihara Color Blindness Test的分類是健康塑身。您可以查看Ishihara Color Blindness Test的開發者下的所有應用並找到Ishihara Color Blindness Test在安卓上的181個相似應用。目前這個應用免費。該應用可以從APKFab或Google Play下載到Android 4.0+。APKFab.com的所有APK/XAPK文檔都是原始文檔並且100%安全下載的資源。
The Ishihara test is a color perception test for red-green color deficiencies, the first in a class of successful color vision tests called pseudo-isochromatic plates. It was named after its designer, Dr. Shinobu Ishihara, a professor at the University of Tokyo, who first published his tests in 1917.
The test consists of a number of colored plates, called Ishihara plates, each of which contains a circle of dots appearing randomized in color and size. Within the pattern are dots which form a number or shape clearly visible to those with normal color vision, and invisible, or difficult to see, to those with a red-green color vision defect. Other plates are intentionally designed to reveal numbers only to those with a red/green color vision deficiency, and be invisible to those with normal red/green color vision. The full test consists of 38 plates, but the existence of a severe deficiency is usually apparent after only a few plates. There is also an Ishihara test consisting 10, 14 or 24 test plates.
The plates make up several different test designs:
* Demonstration plate (plate number one, typically the numeral "12"); designed to be visible by all persons, whether normal or color vision deficient. For demonstration purposes only, and usually not considered in making a score for screening purposes.
* Transformation plates: individuals with color vision defect should see a different figure from individuals with normal color vision.
* Vanishing plates: only individuals with normal color vision could recognize the figure.
* Hidden digit plates: only individuals with color vision defect could recognize the figure.
* Diagnostic plates: intended to determine the type of color vision defect (protanopia or deuteranopia) and the severity of it.
Ishihara Color Blindness Test 18.104.22.168 更新
v1.5.x - Program code optimized, app size reduced.
v1.4.x - Galaxy Marshmallow problem fixed.
v1.3.x - Tablet UI added.
v1.2.x - User interface improved.
v1.1.x - Locale RU added.
v1.0 - 24 plates test & 38 plates test