The test consists of a number of colored plates, called Ishihara plates, each of which contains a circle of dots appearing randomized in color and size. Within the pattern are dots which form a number or shape clearly visible to those with normal color vision, and invisible, or difficult to see, to those with a red-green color vision defect. Other plates are intentionally designed to reveal numbers only to those with a red/green color vision deficiency, and be invisible to those with normal red/green color vision. The full test consists of 38 plates, but the existence of a severe deficiency is usually apparent after only a few plates. There is also an Ishihara test consisting 10, 14 or 24 test plates.
The plates make up several different test designs:
* Demonstration plate (plate number one, typically the numeral "12"); designed to be visible by all persons, whether normal or color vision deficient. For demonstration purposes only, and usually not considered in making a score for screening purposes.
* Transformation plates: individuals with color vision defect should see a different figure from individuals with normal color vision.
* Vanishing plates: only individuals with normal color vision could recognize the figure.
* Hidden digit plates: only individuals with color vision defect could recognize the figure.
* Diagnostic plates: intended to determine the type of color vision defect (protanopia or deuteranopia) and the severity of it.
v1.4.x - Galaxy Marshmallow problem fixed.
v1.3.x - Tablet UI added.
v1.2.x - User interface improved.
v1.1.x - Locale RU added.
v1.0 - 24 plates test & 38 plates test
APKFab.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. All download links of apps listed on APKFab.com are from Google Play Store or submitted by users. For the app from Google Play Store, APKFab.com won't modify it in any way. For the app submitted by users, APKFab.com will verify its APK signature safety before release it on our website.