- Samsung Galaxy S Advance (GT-I9070/P)
- Samsung Galaxy Ace 2 (GT-I8160)
- Samsung Galaxy S3 (GT-I9300/I9305)
- Samsung Galaxy S4 (GT-I9500/I9505)
- Samsung Galaxy Note 2 (GT-N7100)
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (GT-N8000)
- Motorola Moto G (XT1028/31/32/33/34)
- LG Nexus 4
* If you want to add a device to the list pm details and a kernel thread to have an example and I will update as soon as possible.
It's pretty easy, just follow simple few steps:
- Press "Check compatibility button"
- Select a valid kernel image
Does it increase binary counter? No.
Do I need to be rooted? Yes, of course.
Why is it for? With this tool you can flash kernels without a PC in your Android, easy and safer than never, just select the kernel image, flash and reboot.
Why is it safer? It has MD5 checksum to verify that your file is not corrupted, you must want to check it before flashing...
I have soft bricked my device flashing an mp3 file (?) what can I do? Flash with odin again, you can optionally flash the kernel only.
CHANGELOG AND EXTRA INFO:
Original thread on XDA developers forum: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=37704398
- Support for Note 2 LTE (N7105)
- Improved compatibility
- More devices added
- Finally fixed unified Moto G on CyanogenMod
APKFab.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. All download links of apps listed on APKFab.com are from Google Play Store or submitted by users. For the app from Google Play Store, APKFab.com won't modify it in any way. For the app submitted by users, APKFab.com will verify its APK signature safety before release it on our website.