Gboard is a keyboard from Google for your iOS and Android.
- Glide typing, voice typing, handwriting and more.
- Emoji and memes search.
- Autocorrect of your typing from enabled languages.
- Google Translate enabled.
Gboard (Package Name: com.google.android.inputmethod.latin) is developed by Google LLC and the latest version of Gboard - the Google Keyboard 11.2.08.404227572-release-arm64-v8a was updated on December 3, 2021. Gboard - the Google Keyboard is in the category of Tools with the feature Integrated Search and Swipe Typing, etc. You can check all apps from the developer of Gboard - the Google Keyboard and find 181 alternative apps to Gboard - the Google Keyboard on Android. Gboard - the Google Keyboard is listed in Top 10 Free Apps to Use S Pen Stylus on Android. Currently this app is for free. This app can be downloaded on Android 6.0+ on APKFab or Google Play. All APK/XAPK files on APKFab.com are original and 100% safe with fast download.
Gboard has everything you love about Google Keyboard—speed and reliability, Glide Typing, voice typing, Handwriting, and more
Glide Typing — Type faster by sliding your finger from letter to letter
Voice typing — Easily dictate text on the go
Handwriting* — Write in cursive and printed letters
Emoji Search* — Find that emoji, faster
GIFs* — Search and share GIFs for the perfect reaction.
Multilingual typing — No more switching between languages manually. Gboard will autocorrect and suggest from any of your enabled languages.
Google Translate — Translate as you type in the keyboard
* Not supported on Android Go devices
Hundreds of language varieties, including:
Afrikaans, Amharic, Arabic, Assamese, Azerbaijani, Bavarian, Bengali, Bhojpuri, Burmese, Cebuano, Chhattisgarhi, Chinese (Mandarin, Cantonese, and others), Chittagonian, Czech, Deccan, Dutch, English, Filipino, French, German, Greek, Gujarati, Hausa, Hindi, Igbo, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Javanese, Kannada, Khmer, Korean, Kurdish, Magahi, Maithili, Malay, Malayalam, Marathi, Nepali, Northern Sotho, Odia, Pashto, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Punjabi, Romanian, Russian, Saraiki, Sindhi, Sinhala, Somali, Southern Sotho, Spanish, Sundanese, Swahili, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Tswana, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Uzbek, Vietnamese, Xhosa, Yoruba, Zulu, and many more! Visit https://goo.gl/fMQ85U for the full list of languages supported
• Gesture cursor control: Slide your finger across the space bar to move the cursor
• Gesture delete: Slide left from the delete key to quickly delete multiple words
• Make the number row always available (enable in Settings → Preferences → Number Row)
• Symbols hints: Show quick hints on your keys to access symbols with a long press (enable in Settings → Preferences → Long press for symbols)
• One handed mode: On large screen phones, pin keyboard to the left or the right of the screen
• Themes: Choose your own theme, with or without key borders