Best Racing Games in 2019
Updated: December 30, 2019 • 13 Apps listed • Recommend an App
The racing games listed below are not just your conventional on-road racing games, some also involve testing your ride's might on water and uneven terrain too. Every one of them is awesome.So, let's get straight to the list.
Race with the most high-end fancy cars including Lamborghini Veneno, Bugatti 16.4 Grand Sport Vitesse, and Ferrari LaFerrari to push beyond their limits in different locations.
- Customize and upgrade your cars among over 95 high-performance machines.
- Perform barrel rolls and wild 360º jumps during this intense racing game.
- Race in different locations including Venice, Iceland, the Nevada Desert, Dubai and more.
Traffic Rider is a first-person perspective driving game with a variety of cool motorbikes to choose.
- Choose your favorite looks of the motorbikes to accomplish your dream.
- Experience the fast and release your passion.
- Get ready for the challenge ahead.
The sequel to the CRS Racing game. Real-time Race against players around the world with customized various styles of fancy supercars.
- Compete in races against real players across the world.
- Customize your cars with different paint, rims and interior trims as you like.
- Collect supercars including Ferrari, McLaren, Bugatti, Lamborghini and more.
Hill Climb Racing 2 is much bigger and better than the original version. Unlock and customize your cars in your style to compete with other players and get on top of the leaderboards.
- Unlock awesome cars and motorcycles and customize them in your favorite style.
- Upgrade your vehicles to improve the performance.
- Create an ultimate racing car team and race in different environments.
GT Racing 2 is the most realistic racing simulation on mobile. Enjoy the real car experience and become an authentic GT racer!
- Choose your favorite car from over 30 manufacturers.
- Realistic scenes with different times and weather conditions.
- Team up with your friends in the new Team Clash Tournament.
Crash of Cars is a real-time PvP racing game on Android devices. Collect as many crowns as you can and destroy other players to climb the leaderboards.
- Unlock your rides from over 70 cars and customize them with different skins.
- Choose either PVP real time multiplayer mode or Single Player mode as you like.
- Explore 8 mysterious maps and compete with players around the world.
DATA WING is a free racing game where you can take control of a lone data wing and compete with other data wings over 40 stages.
- Responsive controls with an arcade feel.
- Battle against other data wings and reach the learderboard.
- Amazing soundtrack from top-level producers.
Hovercraft: Takedown is a racing and shooting game where you drive your Hovercraft to destroy the enemy vehicles on your way.
- Customizable Hovercraft with machine guns, lasers, and rockets, and other weapons.
- Dozens of power-ups, gears and weapons types.
- Play with friends in Multiplayer Survival Mode.
- Enjoy thrilling combat racing and smash as many vehicles as possible.
Motorsport Manager Mobile is a racing strategy game where you hire the drivers, build your own motorsport team, and find your way to glory.
Blocky Highway: Traffic Racing is an endless racing game which you can drive various cars, dodge traffic, collect coins and have fun!
- 55 different vehicles to drive.
- 4 different worlds waiting for you to unlock (Desert, Snow, Green and Water).
- Enjoy gorgeous graphics and car racing fun.
Create your own puzzling adventure tracks, team up with your friends, and start to race for glorious victory.
- Customizable characters and tracks.
- Enjoy puzzle-solving fun while racing.
- Race against real players.
- Tons of levels and player-created tracks.
Dead Venture: Zombie Survival is an action driving game where you drive your upgradable car and try to survive in a world full of zombies.
- Three thrilling game modes: Story Mode, Time Trial Mode, and Endless Survival Mode.
- Upgradable cars and weapons.
- Enjoy smashing zombie fun.
There’s a different mode in this gane for all kinds reckless racers out there! There’s Gymkhana to test the skills of the seasoned race driver, Drift mode for the those who love skidding in every corner, and of course, Reckless Mashup, where you can choose to go big and bully your opponents, or small and let your rivals bite your dust. Be careful though, the AI drivers are much more reckless in this mode.
Get down and dirty with a game that has a Playscore: 8.58.
Best 10 White Noise Apps for AndroidMay 7, 2021 • 13 Apps listed
Best 10 Storybook Apps for KidsMay 7, 2021 • 10 Apps listed
Top 10 Detective, Mystery and Crime Games on AndroidMay 7, 2021 • 10 Apps listed
Best 10 Android Puzzle GamesMay 7, 2021 • 11 Apps listed
Best 10 Android Survival GamesMay 7, 2021 • 11 Apps listed