Best Racing Games in 2019
Aktualisiert: 28. Mai 2020 • 13 Apps aufgelistet • Eine App empfehlen
The racing games listed below are not just your conventional on-road racing games, some also involve testing your ride's might on water and uneven terrain too. Every one of them is awesome.So, let's get straight to the list.
In diesem Artikel Best Racing Games in 2019 geht es um Racing Games. 13 Apps werden in Bezug auf Racing Games einschließlich Asphalt 8 - Rennen Auto Spiel, Traffic Rider, CSR 2 Realistic Drag Racing usw. unten aufgelistet. Dieser Artikel ist am 28. Mai 2020 aktualisiert.
Race with the most high-end fancy cars including Lamborghini Veneno, Bugatti 16.4 Grand Sport Vitesse, and Ferrari LaFerrari to push beyond their limits in different locations.
- Customize and upgrade your cars among over 95 high-performance machines.
- Perform barrel rolls and wild 360º jumps during this intense racing game.
- Race in different locations including Venice, Iceland, the Nevada Desert, Dubai and more.
Traffic Rider is a first-person perspective driving game with a variety of cool motorbikes to choose.
- Choose your favorite looks of the motorbikes to accomplish your dream.
- Experience the fast and release your passion.
- Get ready for the challenge ahead.
The sequel to the CRS Racing game. Real-time Race against players around the world with customized various styles of fancy supercars.
- Compete in races against real players across the world.
- Customize your cars with different paint, rims and interior trims as you like.
- Collect supercars including Ferrari, McLaren, Bugatti, Lamborghini and more.
Hill Climb Racing 2 is much bigger and better than the original version. Unlock and customize your cars in your style to compete with other players and get on top of the leaderboards.
- Unlock awesome cars and motorcycles and customize them in your favorite style.
- Upgrade your vehicles to improve the performance.
- Create an ultimate racing car team and race in different environments.
Crash of Cars is a real-time PvP racing game on Android devices. Collect as many crowns as you can and destroy other players to climb the leaderboards.
- Unlock your rides from over 70 cars and customize them with different skins.
- Choose either PVP real time multiplayer mode or Single Player mode as you like.
- Explore 8 mysterious maps and compete with players around the world.
DATA WING is a free racing game where you can take control of a lone data wing and compete with other data wings over 40 stages.
- Responsive controls with an arcade feel.
- Battle against other data wings and reach the learderboard.
- Amazing soundtrack from top-level producers.
In this highly addicting racing game has a very tactical feel to it. You formulate strategies and work with your drivers to win races. You have to be wary, because in this gam e, decisions like deciding what to do when the weather changes really matters.
Do your best and you may just become the world champion in the pinnacle of motorsport! This racing game receives a Playscore: 8.56.
15. Horizon Chase - World Tour
If you’re looking for a retro racing game to play on the go, then horizon chase may just be the game for you. The game developers at Aquiris Game Studio perfectly mixes the 16-bit graphics, classic arcade gameplay, and music by Barry Leitch long term gamers have come to love, with the smoothness of a modern racing game. It has a Playscore: 8.33.
Big Bang Racing mixes racing with puzzle solving as you race against real players from all over the world. You can also team up with your friends to compete with other teams in Weekly Seasons to have a chance to win awesome prizes.
Play this game and you can get a chance to become not just the best racer, but also the best level creator! This awesome game has a Playscore: 8.66.
Here are the runners-up before we reveal the number one:
Dead Venture has up to three thrilling game modes. Breeze through their 8 story mode chapters, race against time in Time Trial Mode, or put the pedal to the metal in the endless Survival Mode. It has a PlayScore of 8.47.
There’s a different mode in this gane for all kinds reckless racers out there! There’s Gymkhana to test the skills of the seasoned race driver, Drift mode for the those who love skidding in every corner, and of course, Reckless Mashup, where you can choose to go big and bully your opponents, or small and let your rivals bite your dust. Be careful though, the AI drivers are much more reckless in this mode.
Get down and dirty with a game that has a Playscore: 8.58.
Top 10 Video Chat Apps27. Mai 2021 • 16 Apps aufgelistet
Top 10 Free Offline Android Games to Play Without Internet27. Mai 2021 • 24 Apps aufgelistet
Best Android FPS Games in 201927. Mai 2021 • 20 Apps aufgelistet
Top 10 Apps for Coupon & Discount27. Mai 2021 • 9 Apps aufgelistet
Best 10 Apps for File Sharing27. Mai 2021 • 16 Apps aufgelistet
Must-Have Apps to Manage Passwords27. Mai 2021 • 14 Apps aufgelistet