Best 10 Fitness and Exercise Apps on Android
Updated: February 28, 2022 • 10 Apps listed • Recommend an App
Experts said that humans are meant to move. Unfortunately, today it seems everyone leads a sedentary lifestyle both at work and off work. Every year, we make new year resolutions about losing pound, only to fail ourselves time and again. One reason is that we simply don't know what to do and give up. Here we curated for you 10 fitness and exercise apps to help you hit your fitness targets.
This article Best 10 Fitness and Exercise Apps on Android is about Fitness and Exercise apps. 10 apps are listed below relating to Fitness and Exercise apps, including Home Workout - No Equipment, MyFitnessPal: Calorie Counter, 30 Day Fitness Challenge and so on. This article is updated on February 28, 2022.
Home Workouts provides daily workout routines for all your main muscle groups.
- Keep fit, lose weight or muscle up by working out for a few minutes everyday.
- Follow detailed training plans and the guidance of your virtual coach in the app.
- Choose from three levels of workout challenges: Beginner, intermediate or advanced.
Calorie Counter, you can tell by its name that it calculates food calories for you.
- It has the biggest food database, covering many kinds of food for your daily needs.
- Get endless inspirations of healthy recipes for your weight loss goal.
- Reduce the stress of not knowing what can/can't eat.
Best 10 Relaxing Games for AndroidMarch 1, 2022 • 14 Apps listed
Top 10 Most Tweeted About Games in 2021February 28, 2022 • 10 Apps listed
Top 10 Games like Minecraft on AndroidFebruary 28, 2022 • 10 Apps listed
Must-Have Popular Games like MinecraftFebruary 28, 2022 • 8 Apps listed
Best Strategy RPGs and Tactical RPGs on AndroidFebruary 28, 2022 • 9 Apps listed
Must-Have Apps to Help You Become Self-disciplinedFebruary 28, 2022 • 9 Apps listed