Whether you're a science educator or a hobbyist doing science at home, you can keep your notes, photos and observations all in one convenient place. Use the sensors in your phone to measure and graph phenomena such as light, sound and motion, or connect to external sensors via Bluetooth to conduct experiments on the world around you.
With the Science Journal app, you can:
• Measure light, sound, acceleration, air pressure and more using your phone's built-in sensors.
• Take notes and photos to document your science experiments. More note types coming soon!
• Connect to external sensors using selected Bluetooth-enabled Arduino and Vernier devices.
• Access your experiments across your devices using Google Drive.
• Export recorded sensor data as CSV files.
• Create automated triggers for recording data and taking notes.
• Use sonification to hear the movement of your graphs.
Science Journal is available for free on Android, iPhone, iPad and compatible Chromebook devices.
Educational activities by our partners: https://makingscience.withgoogle.com/science-journal/activities
For support: https://productforums.google.com/forum/#!forum/sciencejournal
Open-source code available: https://github.com/google/science-journal
• Location: Needed to scan for Bluetooth sensor devices.
• Camera: Needed to take pictures to document experiments.
• Microphone: Needed for sound intensity sensor.
• Storage: Needed to access photos to insert into experiments.
APKFab.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. All download links of apps listed on APKFab.com are from Google Play Store or submitted by users. For the app from Google Play Store, APKFab.com won't modify it in any way. For the app submitted by users, APKFab.com will verify its APK signature safety before release it on our website.