Kahoot! is a classroom response system which creates an engaging learning space, through a game-based digital pedagogy. Kahoot!
Kahoot! (Package Name: no.mobitroll.kahoot.android) is developed by Kahoot! and the latest version of Kahoot! Play & Create Quizzes 18.104.22.168 was updated on September 28, 2022. Kahoot! Play & Create Quizzes is in the category of Education with the feature Endless gameplay. You can check all apps from the developer of Kahoot! Play & Create Quizzes and find 200 alternative apps to Kahoot! Play & Create Quizzes on Android. Currently this app is for free. This app can be downloaded on Android 5.0+ on APKFab or Google Play. All APK/XAPK files on APKFab.com are original and 100% safe with fast download.
Play engaging quiz-based games (kahoots) at school, at home and at work, create your own kahoots and learn something new! Kahoot! brings the magic of learning for students, teachers, office superheroes, trivia fans and lifelong learners.
Here’s what you can do with the Kahoot! app, now available in English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Brazilian Portuguese and Norwegian:
- Join kahoots hosted live - in class or virtually - and use the app to submit answers
- Complete self-paced challenges
- Study at home or on the go with flashcards and other study modes
- Compete with friends in study leagues
- Challenge your friends with kahoots you found or created
- Create your own kahoots and add images or videos
- Host kahoots live for family and friends directly from your mobile device
Families and friends
- Find a kahoot on any topic, fit for any age
- Host a kahoot live by casting your screen to a big screen or screen share via video conferencing apps
- Engage your kids with studying at home
- Send a Kahoot! challenge to family members or friends
- Create your own kahoots and add different question types and image effects
- Search among millions of ready-to-play kahoots on any topic
- Create or edit your own kahoots in minutes
- Combine different question types to increase engagement
- Host kahoots live in class or virtually for distance learning
- Assign student-paced challenges for content review
- Assess learning outcomes with reports
- Create kahoots for e-learning, presentations, events and other occasions
- Encourage audience participation with polls and word cloud questions
- Host Kahoot! live in person or in a virtual meeting
- Assign self-paced challenges, for example, for e-learning
- Assess progress and results with reports
Kahoot! is free for teachers and their students, and it’s our commitment to keep it that way as part of our mission to make learning awesome. We offer optional upgrades that unlock advanced features, such as an image library with millions of images and advanced question types, such as puzzles, polls, open-ended questions and slides. To take advantage of these features, users will need a paid subscription.
To create and host kahoots in a work context, as well as get access to additional features, business users will need a paid subscription.
Kahoot! 22.214.171.124 Update
Now available in Korean, Ukrainian, Arabic, Simplified and Traditional Chinese, in addition to English, Spanish, French, Brazilian Portuguese, German, Italian, Japanese, Dutch, Turkish and Polish and Norwegian.