LetsView (Package Name: com.apowersoft.letsview) is developed by APOWERSOFT LIMITED and the latest version of LetsView - Free Wireless Screen Mirroring App 184.108.40.206 was updated on April 17, 2020. LetsView - Free Wireless Screen Mirroring App is in the category of Tools. You can check all apps from the developer of LetsView - Free Wireless Screen Mirroring App and find 83 alternative apps to LetsView - Free Wireless Screen Mirroring App on Android. Currently this app is for free. This app can be downloaded on Android 5.0+ on APKFab or Google Play. All APK/XAPK files on APKFab.com are original and 100% safe with fast download.
LetsView is a free screen mirroring app that is compatible with PC, Mac, Android, iOS and other smart devices. It is a convenient wireless display tool for teaching, business and entertainment, which allows you to mirror Android &iOS screen to PC or Mac efficiently.
1. LetsView allows you to stream phone to PC/Mac with one click and display various files such as applications, videos, photos, and notes in real time.
2. LetsView supports multiple mirroring protocols including Miracast and AirPlay, which allows you to mirror live streaming apps or the wonderful videos to PC with audio.
3. It offers you the convenience of displaying phone camera to the large screen. Using this tool, you can take a selfie or broadcast live video content using mobile phone.
4. It allows you to play mobile games on PC and screen share the gameplay video with your family and friends, such as PUBG mobile and Clash Royale.
5. Aside from streaming pleasant music to the computer, this is also a helpful screen casting tool which allows users to screen mirror AR, VR apps or drone.
6. There are three available connection methods to connect your phone to the computer. Whether you are in your office or at school, you can utilize PIN code or QR code to connect. How to Connect:
1. Connect all the devices to the same WiFi network.
2. Download and install LetsView on your devices.
3. Open LetsView app and search for the device you want to mirror to. Select the name which is displayed as “LetsView + your device’s name”. Then the screen mirroring will begin.
4. If your devices cannot be detected, please tap the icons on the upper right corner of your phone to make a connection via PIN code or QR code.
5. If it still doesn’t work, please refer to the tutorials or contact us.
1. Contact us at [email protected]
2. Send feedback from LetsView desktop program.
√ Windows PC & Mac
√Android 5.0 and later