Aqua Map Marine (Package Name: com.gec.MarineApp.WorldViewerLite) is developed by GEC srl and the latest version of Aqua Map Marine - Boating GPS 21.6 was updated on November 3, 2022. Aqua Map Marine - Boating GPS is in the category of Maps & Navigation with the feature Apps with Offline Map Support and Charts, etc. You can check all apps from the developer of Aqua Map Marine - Boating GPS and find 200 alternative apps to Aqua Map Marine - Boating GPS on Android. Currently this app is for free. This app can be downloaded on Android 6.0+ on APKFab or Google Play. All APK/XAPK files on APKFab.com are original and 100% safe with fast download.
An app to satisfy all your Fishing and Boating's needs, developed with the help of expert boaters. Download the best up-to-date Nautical Charts to safely enjoy the new boating season. With the Aqua Map Master transform your device in a real ChartPlotter.
• Download the charts on the device for offline usage
• Plan and navigate your ROUTE and Tracks with real-time information on next waypoint
• Anchor alarm with advanced configuration
• Tides & Currents prediction and simulation
• Overlay the USACE surveys and USCG List of lights on your charts (US only)
• Access the last marine forecasts (wind, waves, currents and weather)
• Share and load tracks, markers and routes (KMZ and GPX)
• Connect to your friends using the Live Sharing function
• ActiveCaptain & Waterway Guide community integration
• Connect your NMEA devices through WiFi
• Powerful search with advanced settings
• Display AIS info from external devices with automatic collision detection
• Overlay the Satellite images on your map
• Measure distances on the map
• Query map objects at your finger tip
• Check all the bridges, hazards and best fuel prices along your route
Aqua Map uses only official Nautical charts with depth contours, buoys, lights, etc. to enjoy the best boating experience. You can download the maps at home within your device and use them on the boat offline (no more Internet connection required).
► ROUTES and WAYPOINTS
Plan your trip, insert and edit waypoints. Navigate your route and your track to monitor distance, time (ETA) and direction toward your next waypoint or your final destination.
► ANCHOR ALARM
This function will check in realtime your GPS position against your anchor position previously defined. An acoustic and visual alarm will run as soon as your GPS position is out of the preferred range.
► TIDES & CURRENTS
You can calculate the prediction for more than 7500 stations in the US, Canada, Bahamas & Australia. You can also have a simulation of the T&C trend on the map and simulate any future date.
► LOADING and SHARING
You can share your favorite's markers or send an email with your last daily track. Not only, you can also load any KML, KMZ, GPX (also zipped) found in internet or received from your friends.
► LIVE SHARING
Enable the exchange of your data with the Aqua Map community and follow your favorite users on the screen. See all active users around you.
You can chat with them and send to them (and receive) your preferred routes/tracks/markers without leaving the Aqua Map application
Join the community of more than 100.000 boaters who write reviews, update data and provide up to date hazard information.
► Waterway Guide
Marinas, hazards, anchorages, bridges, free docks and much more to cover the entire US coastline.
► Aqua Map Master
Access the last marine forecasts (wind, waves, currents and weather).
Connect your NMEA devices through the WiFi and use their data for all the App functions
Display the AIS targets on the map with automatic collision detection.
Display the last USACE surveys and the last USCG List of Lights (only US).
Consult the Route Explorer with anchorages, bridges, hazards, marinas and best fuel prices (now available also for tracks)
► TYPE OF PURCHASES
- Unlimited: you can download and update your charts forever.
- Subscription: it is a one year auto-renewable subscription, it will automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
For more information please visit our website www.aquamap.app
or send us an e-mail at [email protected]