GEC srlからリリースされた『Aqua Map Marine』は地図＆ナビアプリだ。apkfab.com/jpから『Aqua Map Marine』のファイルサイズ(APKサイズ)：75.89 MB、スクリーンショット、詳細情報などを確認できる。apkfab.com/jpではGEC srlより配信したアプリを簡単に検索して見つけることができる。『Aqua Map Marine』に似ているアプリや類似アプリは255個を見つける。Apps with Offline Map Support や Chartsというのタッグは『Aqua Map Marine - Boating GPS』を含む。現在、本作のダウンロードも基本プレイも無料だ。『Aqua Map Marine』のAndroid要件はAndroid 6.0+なので、ご注意ください。APKFabあるいはGooglePlayから『Aqua Map Marine - Boating GPS apk』の最新バージョンを高速、安全にダウンロードできる。APKFab.com/jpでは全てのAPK/XAPKファイルがオリジナルなものなので、高速、安全にダウンロードできる。ナビゲーションのための海図
An app to satisfy all your Fishing and Boating's needs, developed with the help of expert boaters. Download the best up-to-date Nautical Charts to safely enjoy the new boating season. With the Aqua Map Master transform your device in a real ChartPlotter.
• Download the charts on the device for offline usage
• Plan and navigate your ROUTE and Tracks with real-time information on next waypoint
• Anchor alarm with advanced configuration
• Tides & Currents prediction and simulation
• Overlay the USACE surveys and USCG List of lights on your charts (US only)
• Share and load tracks, markers and routes (KMZ and GPX)
• ActiveCaptain & Waterway Guide community integration
• Connect your NMEA devices through WiFi
• Powerful search with advanced settings
• Display AIS info from external devices with automatic collision detection
• Overlay the Satellite images on your map
• Measure distances on the map
• Query map objects at your finger tip
• Check all the bridges, hazards and best fuel prices along your route
Aqua Map uses only official Nautical charts with depth contours, buoys, lights, etc. to enjoy the best boating experience. You can download the maps at home within your device and use them on the boat offline (no more Internet connection required). Our charts are derived in part from material obtained from: NOAA, CHS, BA, BSH, IIM, CNIG, AHS, NLHO, Explorer, etc.
Available areas: US, Canada, Bahamas, Caribbean, Bermuda, Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, UK, Ireland, France, Spain, Portugal, Italy, Germany, Netherlands, Belgium, Croatia, Estonia, Norway, Malta, Australia, New Zealand, Seychelles, Maldives, Emirates, South Africa.
► ROUTES and WAYPOINTS
Plan your trip, insert and edit waypoints. Navigate your route and monitor distance, time (ETA) and direction toward your next waypoint or your final destination.
► ANCHOR ALARM
This function will check in realtime your GPS position against your anchor position previously defined. An acoustic and visual alarm will run as soon as your GPS position is out of the preferred range.
► TIDES & CURRENTS
You can calculate the prediction for more than 7500 stations in the US, Canada, Bahamas & Australia. You can also have a simulation of the T&C trend on the map.
► LOADING and SHARING
You can share your favorite's markers or send an email with your last daily track. Not only, you can also load any KML, KMZ, GPX (also zipped) found in internet or received from your friends.
Join the community of more than 100.000 boaters who write reviews, update data and provide up to date hazard information.
► Waterway Guide
Marinas, hazards, anchorages, bridges, free docks and much more to cover the entire US coastline.
► Aqua Map Master
With this subscription you will access a set of advanced functions that will transform your device in a real ChartPlotter (.. and more).
Connect your NMEA devices through the WiFi and use their data for all the App functions (eg Anchor Alarm), download and display the last USACE surveys and the last USCG List of Lights (only US).
Consult the Route Explorer with anchorages, bridges, hazards, marinas and best fuel prices (now available also for tracks)
Display the AIS targets on the map with automatic collision detection.
► TYPE OF PURCHASES
- Unlimited: you can download and update your charts forever.
- Subscription: it is a one year auto-renewable subscription, it will automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
For more information please visit our website www.globalaquamaps.com
or send us an e-mail at [email protected]