APECS (Package Name: corpusnovus.silverblood.apecs) is developed by New Body Technology and the latest version of APECS: Body Posture Evaluation 7.0.12 was updated on May 19, 2022. APECS: Body Posture Evaluation is in the category of Health & Fitness. You can check all apps from the developer of APECS: Body Posture Evaluation and find 200 alternative apps to APECS: Body Posture Evaluation on Android. Currently this app is for free. This app can be downloaded on Android 6.0+ on APKFab or Google Play. All APK/XAPK files on APKFab.com are original and 100% safe with fast download.
Track your posture regularly for healthy back and perfect body shape. Our precise photogrammetric algorithms help you to make accurate posture assessments. Stay motivated on your journey to correct posture and healthy you!
Fast and accurate: detection of postural defects, evaluation of the back, position of the head, neck and shoulders, leg and foot deviations!• APECS provides precise tools and features for whole body posture assessment:
- Front, back, left and right sides posture analysis;
- Golden Ratio ideal body test;
- Head, neck, and shoulder posture evaluation for detecting forward head posture (FHP), flat back and rounded shoulders;
- Bend test or Adam's forward bend test;
- Valgus/varus knee deformity;
- Posture symmetry assessment;
- ATSI and POTSI (Anterior and Posterior Trunk Symmetry Index) for specific analysis of trunk asymmetries;
- Automatic ruler to measure lengths.• Three analysis modes:
- Green Marker Recognition.•Master Mode
- a specially developed tool that allows you to create your list of surveys. Measure whatever angles desired between the selected points on the human body, form your own survey patterns and add your own comments to the standard conclusions. This option is specifically designed for advanced users and researchers.•Available numerous features and possibilities:
- Automatic generation of Posture report with text explanation.
- Hide the face with a "mask" function for privacy.
- Save, export and share your results in JPEG (graphs) or PDF (full report).
- Daily tips for posture improvement and pain relief.
- Best exercises for posture correction, muscles and core strengthening, pain relief.
Follow the APECS detailed guide and take corresponding photos, position the markers - and the results of assessment will be at your fingertips.• Developed by doctors, APECS is adapted for work with:
- Wide range of posture issues like neck and spine issues, leg and foot problem, hunching, slouched shoulders, pelvic tilts, forward head etc.
- Physical rehabilitation programs (chiropractors, orthopedics, physiotherapists etc).
- Posture issues in athletic training (sports, weight lifting, endurance training etc).
- Well-being programs (masseurs, yoga and pilates instructors etc).
- Track results from using posture corrector tools like back brace for posture or shoulder posture brace.
Good posture is essential for your health, productivity and good mood. This is especially important for children, teenagers, girls and women, who are predisposed to posture problem. • Created to help you
How effective are yoga or pilates exercises for your posture improvement, pain relief, core muscle strength and flexibility? How are your massage sessions correcting your posture? Bad posture decreases your physical performance, provokes illnesses, pain and puts unwanted stress and fatigue in our life. Regular posture screening, coupled with a prescribed treatment by your doctor, could help you progress in correcting your posture, keep you motivated and engaged throughout the whole journey.
Use APECS for most effective results!
Designed for professional use, the app is a unique tool to quickly evaluate the anthropometric characteristics of posture, to check the state of your back, head, neck, legs and feet. •What's more: it allows you to create your own examination protocols and customized conclusions!• Do I have to pay?
Main features for posture evaluation are FREE.
If you want more precision and control, you can subscribe inside the app to access advanced tools.• Progress to go
We continuously improve APECS to better answer your needs.
Send your ideas and suggestions to [email protected]
Disclaimer: APECS is a helping evaluation tool. Results should be confirmed by a professional doctor. In no case should you use this app as a sole tool for treatment and assessment of your posture problems.