- Move your mouse pointer by moving your Android device; like a laser pointer (some devices might have jitter due too poor sensors, this is not the app's fault)
- Calibrate for different screen sizes
- Mouse buttons work intuitively; Tap for click. hold to drag and drop
- Drag up/down across the 'wheel' to scroll
- Swipe up a keyboard from the bottom or you can use your own keyboard
- List of common keys/commands at the bottom (Alt-Tab, Copy-Paste, etc..)
- Use volume rocker to control different functions (Scroll Up/Down, PC Volume, Rewind/Forward, Left/Right Click)
Get the Windows application from here and run it on your PC (read note below):
Cross-platform (Linux, mac OS, Win) server application in beta! (Contact [email protected] for more info)
- Windows might show a big, scary warning the first time you run the application; Click on 'More info' and then 'Run anyway'.
- Allow the application through Windows Firewall.
(This happens because as a standalone developer I cannot afford the ridiculous costs for digital certificates that are required to sign the executables. Please try not leave a bad review due to this)
APKFab.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. All download links of apps listed on APKFab.com are from Google Play Store or submitted by users. For the app from Google Play Store, APKFab.com won't modify it in any way. For the app submitted by users, APKFab.com will verify its APK signature safety before release it on our website.