關於 Smart Control Lite
Smart Control Lite（包名：it.smartapps4me.smartcontrol）開發者是SmartApps4Me，Smart Control Lite的最新版本4.1.18更新時間為2022年06月08日。Smart Control Lite OBD的分類是通訊。您可以查看Smart Control Lite OBD的開發者下的所有應用並找到Smart Control Lite OBD在安卓上的200個相似應用。目前這個應用免費。該應用可以從APKFab或Google Play下載到Android 4.3+。APKFab.com的所有APK/XAPK文檔都是原始文檔並且100%安全下載的資源。
Smart Control allows you to connect your Android phone to your cars engine management system. It lets you log data, engine data together (perfect for trackdays!), even dashboards with data you are interested in showing all sorts of information from sensors in your engine!
Is OBD engine ECU diagnostics tool that uses a bluetooth ELM/OBD adapter to connect to your car OBD2 engine management system.
The app is able to read the DPF data of Mazda diesel engines new generation (no supported diesel 1.5). This is an unique feature of Smart Control being tested and it can be enabled, on the car profile, setting the voice "Madza parameters".
Locate the 16-pin diagnostic connector (OBD port)
[Most cars have it under the steering wheel]
Connect the OBDII device
Turn on the car ignition and start the engine
Turn on Bluetooth and search for OBDII device after pairing (BT pairing)
Go to Smart Control Lite/ Premium
Wait for the phone to connect to OBDII, at this point you can use the application
Thanks to Smart Control you can improve your driving style and reduce fuel consumption of your car !!!
The app will check the consumption according to the type of route you're doing and notify you the consumption trend with visual and vocal messages. Not only, it will check many other parameters such as Coolant Temperature (only cars that support the parameter) notifying you high acceleration in cold engine.
Smart Control supports international system, Imperial UK and US customary measurement systems.
The first smart on-board computer realized on Android platform, able to connect through diagnostic protocols using a compatible OBD2 ELM327 bluetooth device.In fact, thanks to information provided by diagnostic OBD2, Smart Control is able to calculate the consumption, detect the beginning and end of each move and store trips; In addition, it can calculate and track key performance data, such as power, torque and speed up or braking etc..
The app, in addition to providing the typical on-board computer functions, provides the historical data detected. For every move, you can view the location map and data recorded at various points; specially, the graphic travel trend.
The app also provides the last recorded position, in order to allow the user to navigate to coordinates.
It's also provided a recording section of refueling in order to check the fuel consumption, and compare the consumption data detected to the diagnostic data.
Functions of performance detected.
Automatic performance recorded, is available on the historical data, generating a message that can be listen thanks to the “Text To Speech” function.
Some messages provided:
- Start of trip;
- End of trip;
- Speed limit alert (configurable) by a custom message;
- Lack of autonomy: based on the OBD II fuel level detected, if available (otherwise calculated);
- Cruising Data.
In addition, the reading messages can be heard on your car stereo thanks to a bluetooth device: in particular, the app automatically activates the speakerphone without requiring source selection.
We care customer's satisfaction, so if you have any problem do not hesitate to send a message by the specific function on the home of the app.
The Lite version, has the following limitations:
- Do not allow to reset engine fault codes/DTC trouble codes stored;
- Keep only the last 5 trips and data;
- The average consumption and the other values are based on the last three trips available, with a poor precision;
- Show only the last 3 refuelings;
- Do not display the arrival position;
- Do not allow navigation to the last known position;
- Do not allow the user addition;
- During the trip, it allows only the display of acceleration 0-100 km/h
Smart Control Lite 4.1.18 更新
- Fixed a problem with low resolution devices in the app home;
- Optimizations and improvements to the error reading function for all protocols! (DTCS);
- Optimizations and improvements to the OBD connection logics in particular for the older protocols (NOT CAN);
- Improvements to the page for selecting the parameters to be displayed (Live Data).