關於 Prayer Counter
Prayer Counter（包名：com.nehavin.prayercounter）開發者是Vineet K. Jain，Prayer Counter的最新版本1.9.6-Black Panther更新時間為2021年11月12日。Prayer Counter : 108 Japa Mala的分類是生活品味。您可以查看Prayer Counter : 108 Japa Mala的開發者下的所有應用並找到Prayer Counter : 108 Japa Mala在安卓上的116個相似應用。目前這個應用免費。該應用可以從APKFab或Google Play下載到Android 4.4+。APKFab.com的所有APK/XAPK文檔都是原始文檔並且100%安全下載的資源。
Since times immemorial, practice of chanting mantras or japas is followed by different people and traditions. Mantras are vibrations exhibiting energies at different frequencies. Japa are recited to harmonise any negative effects due to the position of our planets as well as to enhance the positive effects from the 9 moving planets.
Why do we recite mantras or japas 108 times ?
108 not only affects the human body but the whole solar system. According to astrology the Sun and the Moon have huge effects on humans due to the Earth's gravitational forces. Now we have 9 planets revolving around the 12 constellations that bring about various changes - negative as well as positive. It is believed that if we recite the mantras 108 times it will reduce this negativity with its positive energy.
This is a simple app which will help you ease your counting method without the need of a physical mala or counting it on your fingers.
This app has been created out of a need of 2 things:
- We need to keep track or history of when we have done our japas
- Need notifications if we miss our japas for a couple of days consecutively
The app has the following features
- Basic counting by clicking the centre button to increment the japa count
- A wave feature in the button which indicates the current progress on the japa
- The app saves how many times we have done japa in a day
- This also gives you a lifetime count which is useful if we need to do our japas for a specified count of 1250 or some other value
- We can reset the centre button count manually or automatically at any time
- Today's count can also be reset from the on screen menu (please look the screen shot)
- Reset all counters option (third option in the menu) will reset the centre button to 0 and Today's count to 0
- The history page will list out our past japas letting us know as to when we have completed them with date and time
- Provides haptic feedback or vibrations for every 1, 9, 21 counts so we need not look at the app when doing japas (9, 21 are for the shorter version of the japas)
- In the settings page "Reset 108 count on Completion" will reset the centre button once we have completed a 108 count.
- We can set a initial lifetime count in the settings page which can be any count between 0 and 99,999.
- Provides notifications if prayers are missed consecutively for a few days
- Is available in English, Hindi, Marathi & Gujarati
- Visit the home page for further information and help
The app requires only DND permissions.
Pricing and Terms
- The app is free to use and share with family and friends
- The app is provided on a "as is whereas basis"
- There are small non-obtrusive advertisements at the end of the page which will not interfere when you are doing your japa
Prayer Counter 1.9.6-Black Panther 更新
Minor Bug Fixes
Android Library Updates
Android Security Updates