Word Tiles (Package Name: com.bitmango.go.wordtiles) is developed by BitMango and the latest version of Word Tiles: Relax n Refresh 21.0730.00 was updated on August 3, 2021. Word Tiles: Relax n Refresh is in the category of Word. You can check all apps from the developer of Word Tiles: Relax n Refresh and find 287 alternative apps to Word Tiles: Relax n Refresh on Android. Currently this app is for free. This app can be downloaded on Android 4.4+ on APKFab or Google Play. All APK/XAPK files on APKFab.com are original and 100% safe with fast download. Relax with word games!
Put the outside world aside as you immerse yourself in this relaxing word search game!
Improve mindfulness and relieve stress with the brand-new word search game, Word Tiles: Relax n Refresh. Relax and find all the words from stacks of letter tiles set in front of a tranquil landscape background with gentle music and peaceful sounds of nature. Take things one step at a time and clear your mind as you solve the puzzles word by word.
Word Tiles: Relax is a perfect twist of the classic word finding and anagram puzzles for anyone who loves words and needs a little more serenity in their day. Download for FREE!
HOW TO PLAY
• Connect scrambled letters to rearrange them into words!
• Swipe in any direction, vertically and horizontally.
• Each level has a clue to which all words are related! Use it to find words!
• EASY TO PLAY - It starts easy but gets challenging in leaps and bounds!
• DAILY CALM - Find words of famous quotes about life, friendship, and love.
• TONS OF UNIQUE LEVELS - Over 300+ puzzles with fun and amazing challenges!
• STUNNING GRAPHICS - Soothing soundtrack and gorgeous visual effects
• OPTIMIZED FOR ANDROID & GOOGLE PLAY GAMES - Designed for tablets & phones.
• Word Tiles contains ads like banners, interstitials, videos and house ads.
• Word Tiles is free to play, but you can purchase in-app items like AD FREE and hints.
• [email protected]
Like us on FACEBOOK!
- Photo / Media / File: required storage access permission to save game data
[Permission setting and withdrawal method]
- Android 6.0+: Device Settings> Application Management> Select App> Revoke Access
- Under Android 6.0: Can revoke access by deleting the application.