✴ To create my Wifi car, I used the NodeMCU V3 microcontroller which includes an ESP8266 Wifi module. The car can be controlled either in AP mode (Access Point) or in STA mode (Station).
✴ The steps to control your car are:
• connect your smartphone to the same wifi network as your wifi car.
• Make sure that the application parameters are correct (IP, PORT, etc..).
• Have fun!
✴ 3 different ways to control your car:
✴ List of default commands sent to your car server to control the motors are :
• http://IP:PORT/move?dir=F (Forward)
• http://IP:PORT/move?dir=B (Backward)
• http://IP:PORT/move?dir=R (Turn Right)
• http://IP:PORT/move?dir=L (Turn Left)
• http://IP:PORT/move?dir=S (Stop)
• http://IP:PORT/action?type=(1-8) (Action 1 to 8)
✴ The source code of my project is available here : https://github.com/lacour-vincent/wifi-car-esp8266
✴ Example in video : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-RyAsFMnTI
✴ Update icon.
APKFab.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. All download links of apps listed on APKFab.com are from Google Play Store or submitted by users. For the app from Google Play Store, APKFab.com won't modify it in any way. For the app submitted by users, APKFab.com will verify its APK signature safety before release it on our website.