Apps such as TripAdvisor or Lonely Planet offer helpful information. Our aim is to provide comparable high quality information but also make it actionable - help you organize it and make decisions that are right for your specific trip and preferences.
WEB APP AND MOBILE ensure seamless process from research and planning to discoveries on the go. Go to www.wanderant.com to plan your trip, which you can access on your mobile.
OFFLINE ACCESS – relevant information is downloaded via wi-fi to ensure you avoid costly roaming charges.
OFFLINE MAPS and OFFLINE DIRECTIONS - you can download detailed maps for any country or city in the world. The items in your trip will automatically be saved and displayed so you can get directions from your current location.
EXPLORE NEAR ME - roaming around an unfamiliar neighborhood - find out what there is to see and do!
INTERACTIVE travel planner – this is not your PDF-on-a-mobile type of app. Wanderant seamlessly integrates all the best travel tools to help you make decisions about your trip and adapts to your context.
SHARE - get tips and feedback on your trip from friends who've been there and done it (share on Facebook with as many or as few as you like). Easily share plans and collaborate with those you’re traveling with.
It’s FREE – there is no catch. We won’t charge you to download new cities or guides.
CROSS-COUNTRY – who says guidebooks should have boundaries just because countries and cities do? Wanderant seamlessly navigates across cities and countries.
And it works for different travelers:
• A TRAVEL APP FOR PLANNERS – research and plan out your days in advance (using the web app), collect and organize all the information you need, then have it at your fingertips on the go.
• A TRAVEL APP FOR IMPROVISERS – quickly find the awesome places around you while on the go.
Stay tuned as we expand the functionality adding restaurants, hotels and local recommendations to create a seamlessly integrated trip planning experience.
We’re currently in beta and would love to hear from you. Please let us know if you have comments and suggestions at [email protected]
Countries currently covered
• France (including Paris, French Riviera and all regions)
• Spain (including Madrid, Barcelona, Costa Brava)
• Italy (including Rome, Venice, Florence, etc)
• Japan (including Tokyo, Osaka, Kyoto, etc)
• Bulgaria (including Sofia, Plovdiv, Varna, Black Sea Coast)
• Brazil (including Rio de Janeiro, Sao Paolo, Salvador, etc)
• Austria (including Vienna, Salzburg, etc)
• New Zealand (including Great Walks, Queenstown, Auckland, etc)
• Bolivia (including La Paz, Lago Titikaka, National Parks and Hikes)
• New York City
- Directions (both offline and online) between the places in your trip. Both walking and driving directions are supported.
- Improved interface, bug fixes.