The images are organized in albums. Both the albums and the images can be enabled/disabled, allowing the wallpapers to be selected.
Only the enabled albums/images will be taken into account when selecting the next wallpaper.
In the settings section we can start or stop the service. The status indicates if the service is running or stopped.
We can crop the image and set it as wallpaper without having to start the service. This option is also useful to test how the wallpaper looks like.
Within the settings we can configure:
* Interval: how often the wallpaper will be changed. It can be minutes or hours.
* Schedule: define days and hour range in which the service can be executed.
* Selection mode:
* Album: all the images in the album are selected and then go to the next album.
* Random: Images from different albums are selected randomly.
* Lock screen: Enable whether to change the lock screen or not. Only available for Android version 7.0 Nougat (API 24) or higher.
* Improvements and bug fixes
APKFab.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. All download links of apps listed on APKFab.com are from Google Play Store or submitted by users. For the app from Google Play Store, APKFab.com won't modify it in any way. For the app submitted by users, APKFab.com will verify its APK signature safety before release it on our website.