• Outbound calls use your company caller ID, instead of your personal phone number.
• Record both inbound and outbound calls automatically or on demand.
• Centralized business voice messaging, with voicemails sent to your email address.
• Real-time reports, logs, and monitoring of all calls with detailed records.
• Customized company greetings, voicemail, hold music, and more.
• Dial other extensions directly, using just the extension number.
• Instant access to your VirtualPBX main menu by pressing just one key.
• Enhanced security though VirtualPBX’s unique provisioning system.
This app must be registered to a VirtualPBX® VoIP system.
VirtualPBX® develops a powerful, affordable VoIP Phone System for businesses of all sizes. Enjoy professional features like Auto Attendant, Ring Groups, Zapier Integration, and full-featured Web Phone with every plan. Upgrade to Call Recording, External Storage, and more as needed. VirtualPBX supports office phones and personal devices, including business smartphones in its nation-wide 4G LTE network. Award-winning SIP Trunking and networking services are also available from this San Jose-based business of more than 20 years market experience.
- Mute when face down improvements - playing audio announcement when the device is placed face down.
- When creating a contact from Call Log, the phone number type is now set to Main (instead of Softphone).
- Push Improvements in handling push subscriptions between Client and the Push server.
- Minor big fixes and improvements.