The Vermont Public Radio app allows you to listen to VPR, pause and rewind the live audio, and view the program schedule for VPR all at once! You can explore and listen to on demand content whenever you want, share stories with your friends and wake up to VPR with the alarm clock!
• DVR-like controls (pause, rewind, and fast forward). You can pause the live stream to have a conversation and pick up right where you left off! Or rewind to catch a comment you just missed!
• Listen to live streams from VPR even while traveling! Start the app and your favorite station starts playing.
• Integrated program schedules for VPR streams!
• One click stream switching – flip over to the program you noticed on another stream with a single click.
• Listen to VPR in the background while browsing the web or catching up on your emails!
• Access the VPR's past programs easily and quickly.
• DVR-like controls. Pause, rewind and fast forward your program with ease.
• When listening to programs, individual segments (when available) are listed so you can review and choose one or listen to the entire program.
• The VPR app displays the web page associated with the program or program segment you are listening to on demand so you can explore for more information.
• Easily share stories and programs with family and friends via the “Share” button.
• A built in Sleep Timer and Alarm Clock allows you to go to sleep and wake up to your favorite station.
• Save what you were listening to (Live or On Demand) so you can replay, follow-up, or share it later by simply clicking “Bookmark”.
• Easy access to school closings, weather and other favorite features.
• Vastly improved in-app reading experience.
The VPR app is brought to you by the people at Vermont Public Radio and Public Media Apps. We work to provide our valued listeners with great solutions to find what you want, when you want it, on whatever device you have!
Please support VPR by becoming a member today!
vpr, vpr news, vpr classical, school closings, commentaries, vermont public radio, jazz 24, vermont, npr