Top 10 Medical Record Apps
Updated: December 5, 2019 • 14 Apps listed • Recommend an App
This article Top 10 Medical Record Apps is about Medical Record. 14 apps are listed below relating to Medical Record, including Google Fit: Activity Tracking, Calorie Counter - MyFitnessPal, Samsung Health and so on. This article is updated on December 5, 2019.
Google Fit is a health-tracking system developed by Google for the Andorid operating system.
It is a single set of APLs that blends data from multiple apps and devices.
- It tracks your daily exercises by showing statistics.
- It recommends various kinds of activities based on individual situations.
- It's easy to connect it with other devices.
Calorie Counter, you can tell by its name that it calculates food calories for you.
- It has the biggest food database, covering many kinds of food for your daily needs.
- Get endless inspirations of healthy recipes for your weight loss goal.
- Reduce the stress of not knowing what can/can't eat.
Top 10 Brain-burning Kakuro and Sudoku GamesDecember 20, 2021 • 10 Apps listed
Best Strategy RPGs and Tactical RPGs on AndroidDecember 16, 2021 • 9 Apps listed
Must-Have Funny and Popular Cutting GamesDecember 7, 2021 • 10 Apps listed
Must-Have Popular Offline GamesDecember 1, 2021 • 10 Apps listed
Must-Have Movies Based GamesNovember 23, 2021 • 8 Apps listed
Best 10 Apps to Track the Spread of Coronavirus (COVID-19) in the US and WorldwideNovember 23, 2021 • 10 Apps listed