Top 10 Medical Record Apps
Updated: February 28, 2022 • 14 Apps listed • Recommend an App
This article Top 10 Medical Record Apps is about Medical Record Apps. 14 apps are listed below relating to Medical Record Apps, including Google Fit: Activity Tracking, MyFitnessPal: Calorie Counter, Samsung Health and so on. This article is updated on February 28, 2022.
Google Fit is a health-tracking system developed by Google for the Andorid operating system.
It is a single set of APLs that blends data from multiple apps and devices.
- It tracks your daily exercises by showing statistics.
- It recommends various kinds of activities based on individual situations.
- It's easy to connect it with other devices.
Calorie Counter, you can tell by its name that it calculates food calories for you.
- It has the biggest food database, covering many kinds of food for your daily needs.
- Get endless inspirations of healthy recipes for your weight loss goal.
- Reduce the stress of not knowing what can/can't eat.
Best 10 Relaxing Games for AndroidMarch 1, 2022 • 14 Apps listed
Top 10 Most Tweeted About Games in 2021February 28, 2022 • 10 Apps listed
Top 10 Games like Minecraft on AndroidFebruary 28, 2022 • 10 Apps listed
Must-Have Popular Games like MinecraftFebruary 28, 2022 • 8 Apps listed
Best Strategy RPGs and Tactical RPGs on AndroidFebruary 28, 2022 • 9 Apps listed
Must-Have Apps to Help You Become Self-disciplinedFebruary 28, 2022 • 9 Apps listed