Top 10 Android Apps to Make Your Life Easier
Updated: May 12, 2021 • 10 Apps listed • Recommend an App
Life is never easy. We simply have too much on our plate: we want to achieve our career or academic goals, raise our family, stay in shape, and the list goes on. Fortunately, modern technology helps a lot. We take online courses to improve ourselves so that we do better at school or work and earn more money; we track our calories and follow the instruction of virtual fitness trainers to keep fit; we order food online to save time for priorities; we take digital notes so that we read them anytime anywhere. Here we curated a list of apps that set you free from unimportant things, say, price comparison. Download what intrigue you and make your life simpler.
Uber is Everyone's Private Driver. Use the Uber app to request a private car in any city the service is available.
- Request a ride anywhere, anytime.
- Choose from cars with different space, style, and price estimates.
- Share your trip with family and friends.
- Feel safer in a ride under Uber's Door-to-Door Safety Standard and other new safety features.
- Rate and tip your driver.
- Available in 10,000+ cities across the globe.
Evernote is a cross-platform, freemium app designed for note taking, organizing, and archiving.
- Capture, organize and access your ideas anywhere, anytime.
- Save important paper documents in the digital form.
- Keep your lecture or meeting notes for convenient search.
Top 10 Third Person Shooter Games for AndroidJune 8, 2021 • 10 Apps listed
Top 10 Horror Adventure Games for AndroidJune 4, 2021 • 11 Apps listed
Top 10 Calculator Apps for AndroidJune 4, 2021 • 9 Apps listed
10 Best Educational Apps for ChildrenJune 1, 2021 • 10 Apps listed
Best 10 Mood Tracker Apps like EMMO Mood DiaryMay 31, 2021 • 10 Apps listed