Best 10 Korean Learning Apps for Android
Updated: October 12, 2020 • 9 Apps listed • Recommend an App
Business? Korean pop stars? Korean dramas? There are too many motivations for foreigners to learn the Korean language. If you are one among them, these apps will make your learning progress more fun and efficient. With these tools, you can learn, practice, and improve your listening, speaking, reading, and writing skills. Download the app that suits you most and start to learn Korean like a pro!
Duolingo helps you learn languages by playing a game. It's 100% free, fun, and scientifically proven to work.
- 35+ languages.
- Game-like lessons.
- Track your progress.
- Join other learners.
- Improve by practicing speaking, reading, listening and writing.
Google Translate is a free online translation service that can instantly translate texts and web pages between over 108 languages.
- Simple to use: Translate with a few taps.
- Translate offline: Translate 59 languages even without an internet connection.
- Translate texts in all forms: Photos, conversations, handwriting and more.
- Build your phrasebook: Save words for future reference.
Top 10 Games with the Finest Graphic DesignOctober 13, 2021 • 10 Apps listed
Must-Have Running Games for AndroidOctober 11, 2021 • 9 Apps listed
Top 10 Video Conferencing Apps for AndroidOctober 11, 2021 • 7 Apps listed
Top 10 Apps to Discover Interesting Moments in LifeOctober 8, 2021 • 10 Apps listed
Top 10 Games Apps to Meet New FriendsSeptember 29, 2021 • 11 Apps listed