“Tohaku Navi” features guide courses for the Regular Exhibition at the Tokyo National Museum. Each course is designed so that it can be played back along with the exhibits within the museum, however the application can be enjoyed anywhere at your leisure.
“Tohaku Navi” includes six guide courses along with six interactive contents, the Today’s Selection and stamp rally features.
“Tohaku Navi” aims to provide an even richer experience when viewing the exhibits at the Tokyo National Museum. Contents are also available in English so that the application can be enjoyed by a wider audience.
1. “Tohaku Navi” includes six guide courses for the Tokyo National Museum’s Regular Exhibition and a stamp rally feature. Users can choose a course depending on how much time they want to spend or their interests. Courses available: “Museum Architecture Course (30min)”, “Honkan 1F Japanese Art Thematic Course (30min)”, “Honkan 2F Highlights of Japanese Art Course (45min)”, “Toyokan Course (45min)”, “The Gallery of Horyuji Treasures Course (30min)”, and “Heiseikan Japanese Archaeology Gallery Course (30min)”.
2. Browse images and listen to audio guides of objects recommended by the curators in the "Today’s Selection" feature found in the "Honkan 2F Highlights of Japanese Art Course (45min)" and the "Heiseikan Japanese Archaeology Gallery Course (30min)".
3. “Honkan 1F Japanese Art Thematic Course (30min)” and “Honkan 2F Highlights of Japanese Art Course (45min)” includes six interactive contents such as the introduction to the Maki-e production process and interactive viewer for the Wind God and Thunder God folding screen painting.
4. Interactive contents can be viewed from the Course Menu.
5. The app includes a stamp rally feature where users can automatically collect digital stamps according to their location. Digital stamps can be collected at 3 locations in the museum in front of the following buildings: Honkan, Toyokan, and Gallery of Horyuji Treasures. Users who collect all 3 stamps can receive an original souvenir button badge depicting the Wind God and Thunder God folding screen painting in the museum’s collection.
Planned and Produced by: Tokyo National Museum
Planned and Developed by: Information Services International-Dentsu, Ltd., Koozyt, Inc.
Supported by: Sony Computer Science Laboratories, Inc.
Original Design Concept by: Tota Hasegawa (TOMATO)
Photographs for the Toyokan provided by: SS Tokyo Co.,Ltd.
Precautions when using “Tohaku Navi”：
Please use earphones when using “Tohaku Navi” while in the museum. Please follow staff guidance at the museum and refrain from actions that may disturb other visitors. Works in “Tohaku Navi” may not be on display at the museum when you visit. The stamp rally feature is not available on devices that do not support GPS.
APKFab.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. All download links of apps listed on APKFab.com are from Google Play Store or submitted by users. For the app from Google Play Store, APKFab.com won't modify it in any way. For the app submitted by users, APKFab.com will verify its APK signature safety before release it on our website.