CARING FOR LOVED ONES
Use StayClose when:
1. You want to organise a ride for someone special (NEW!)
2. You’re away, worried about folks at home: Did Mom go for her walk this morning, is she active as normal? Has Dad gone on a drive last week? Did they call anyone recently?
3. You've missed calls from home: Now you can tell Mom you're ok, without saying a word. She’ll know you’re not at home, but fine and at work (or school). She’ll know if it’s cold for you today, or if you’re online and she can call.
4. Someone’s travelling: Did she land safely in New York? Is she now at the Kennedy airport, or in Manhattan? No need to call, or type out an SMS to say you’ve reached. The app lets them know.
“Some of the best start-ups and disruptive innovations coming out of India", IOTIndia2020
“Fabulous app! Used to always think why no one came up with something like this... it’s a way for us to connect with our parents and be ‘in touch’ all the time and monitor behavioural and routine changes without depending on help from (often unreliable) caregivers” Tsarina, Dubai.
“India innovates on the Internet of Things… an elegant way to keep tabs [on family and friends]”, Live Mint (Wall Street Journal)
"[This team wants to] solve real problems. Designed for those who live on their own and away from family, the app will alert others if there’s a change of pattern, when they can call or get help." Business Week
“Nobody manages health on their own. Somebody has to care for and keep tracking [the well-being of loved ones].” The Week Magazine
"Facebook and Google know more about us only through the smartphone. There is so much data. Why can’t we use it for care?" Sunday Times
EASY SETUP & USE
StayClose lets you:
- Do something for them, like order a ride (NEW!)
- Share data, Send a touch, video or call
- Get alerted if activity levels suddenly drop
What StayClose doesn’t do is even more important.
- Doesn’t let anyone see your data, if they don’t share their data
- Doesn’t share exact location: only high-level, and you can turn that off
- Doesn’t use battery-hungry GPS: we have a unique low-battery method of showing location
We will soon add other health & fitness devices for better data. Even now, you get a good picture of their wellbeing … all for free! Please note, we ask for permission to use location and some phone data.
NEW…! SEND A RIDE FOR SOMEONE
Have you ever struggled to organise a ride for someone else? You can’t take off from work to pick them up: but Mom just got done with her doctor visit, your son’s missed his school bus, or that cute girl in marketing finally agreed to a date and is waiting at home.
You can have food and furniture delivered to your doorstep, so why not a person? Do something special for friends & family: send them a ride, and StayClose to them more than ever before.
With one tap, you can now send them a web link to an Uber ride. The driver gets their location, and there’s no need to juggle texts and calls, trying to connect them so they can find each other or when and where to pick-up. They don’t need to have the StayClose app, or even Uber, on their phone.
That’s not all. You can get them a ride… even if they don’t have a smartphone. You set their pick-up and drop-off location, they (and the driver) will get an SMS text with each other’s details so they can co-ordinate.
And did we say - they don’t need to pay, because you’ve taken care of it? Get a StayClose ride to them today, and become a ROCK STAR.
♥ Learn more at www.stayclose.me
♥ Like us at https://www.facebook.com/stayclosefamily
♥ Need help? Please write to [email protected]
APKFab.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. All download links of apps listed on APKFab.com are from Google Play Store or submitted by users. For the app from Google Play Store, APKFab.com won't modify it in any way. For the app submitted by users, APKFab.com will verify its APK signature safety before release it on our website.