READ THE BIBLE IN A FRESH NEW WAY
• Biblical text in four different colors reads dramatically like a script.
• Color defines source roles per book:
– Red letters when God speaks
– Green letters when the speaking source is a lead character
– Blue for supporting sources
– Narration is always black text
• See who is speaking by revealing source names with a simple swipe to the right.
• Scroll through an entire book without the disruption of turning pages or stepping through chapters.
• All books and chapters have a calculated read time so you can plan your study accordingly.
• We’re excited to launch SourceView in the New Living Translation, a version true to the original languages and easy to read out loud or privately.
• In groups, readers can pick a color to read aloud, like taking a part in a dramatic script.
START YOUR JOURNEY OF ENDLESS DISCOVERY
• Learn things you never knew about the Bible by observing data points that have never been available until now.
• See the relative word count of books and chapters and the amount each role played in them.
• Look closer at who speaks, the words they used, and to whom they were directed.
• Create pie charts, bar charts, and word clouds from information you’re curious about:
– Who speaks most in the Bible?
– Who said the word “peace” in the Bible?
– What professions spoke in the book of Genesis?
– Who spoke most in a given time period?
– What words does God say to women in the Old Testament?
• All visual discoveries point you right back to the Scripture that corresponds to your charts.
NAVIGATE THE BIBLE LIKE NEVER BEFORE
• Quickly jump to a passage by entering a variety of different reference searches, e.g. J3:16 (verse) or John Jesus 18 (occurrence)
• Step backward or forward through screens you have already seen, which is great for jumping around during a sermon or Bible lesson.
• View a history of the screens you have seen direct links to key areas in the app, and any personally bookmarked location in Scripture.
* Occurrence counts are the number of times a source spoke in a book. John Jesus 18 is the 18th time Jesus spoke in John—similar to lines of a script.
GET TO KNOW WHO SPEAKS IN THE BIBLE AND THE ROLE THEY PLAY
• See how much a source said and step through each speaking occurrence.
• Review who a source spoke to and who spoke to that source.
• Jump into any conversation by stepping through what one source says to another.
• Learn more about a source's background, like when they live, what they did for work, and what books they speak in.
• Gain a deeper understanding of a source's personal character by focusing on the words they used.
• Observe how a source's words connect to the seven spheres of society with SphereView unlocked.
OBSERVE HOW SCRIPTURE SHAPES A BIBLICAL CHRISTIAN WORLDVIEW*
Society is shaped by seven spheres of influence. With the SphereView in-app purchase unlocked, you'll be able to make personal observations about how scripture can be used to shape a Biblical Christian worldview.
• Read through Scripture with various SphereView highlights turned on
• Explore key passages for each sphere
• Meditate on how a source's words relate to and impact society
* SphereView will be available for free for a limited preview period. In the future it will require an in-app purchase.
CONNECT WITH SOURCEVIEW
» Online http://www.sourceviewbible.com
» Facebook http://facebook.com/sourceviewbible
» Twitter http://twitter.com/sourceviewbible
» Help Center https://help.sourceviewbible.com
Tell us about your SourceView experience: [email protected]
• Bug fixes.
APKFab.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. All download links of apps listed on APKFab.com are from Google Play Store or submitted by users. For the app from Google Play Store, APKFab.com won't modify it in any way. For the app submitted by users, APKFab.com will verify its APK signature safety before release it on our website.