Once configured, 2-step authentication protects your account by requiring both your password and an additional code, thus adding an extra layer of security. The app will generate these codes for you in a convenient way, directly on your smartphone or tablet, without the need for Internet connection. Sophos Authenticator does not only operate with a Sophos account, but also with accounts from Google, Dropbox, Facebook, Github and all the other providers who implement authentication in this standardized way.
- Can generate both time-based (TOTP) and counter-based (HOTP) codes
- SHA-1, SHA-256 and SHA-512 hash algorithm supported
- Add an account easily by simply scanning a QR code with your device camera or by adding it manually
- Great flexibility: the time-step for TOTP accounts can be any number of seconds and is not limited to 30 seconds
- It's possible to specify the desired time step (TOTP case) or counter (HOTP case) when manually adding a new account
- Generated codes can be 6 to 8 digits wide
- No Internet/network connection needed, everything happens offline
- Copy any generated code to the clipboard for easy and fast access.
• Support forum: https://community.sophos.com/utm-firewall
By downloading and installing the Sophos Authenticator Application, you agree to be bound by the Sophos End User License Agreement ("EULA"): https://www.sophos.com/en-us/legal/sophos-end-user-license-agreement.aspx and acknowledge that Sophos processes personal data in accordance with the Sophos Privacy Notice: https://www.sophos.com/en-us/legal/sophos-group-privacy-notice.aspx
- Add support for Android 10
- Don't allow screenshot or video of the OTP codes
APKFab.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. All download links of apps listed on APKFab.com are from Google Play Store or submitted by users. For the app from Google Play Store, APKFab.com won't modify it in any way. For the app submitted by users, APKFab.com will verify its APK signature safety before release it on our website.