With the models BC 14.16, BC 16.16, and BC 23.16 this works by using the NFC antenna. NFC is an international standard for wireless communication between devices on very short distances. Just put your compatible smartphone close to your BC to transfer the data.
The ROX GPS 11.0 connects to the App via Bluetooth Smart. With the connection of ROX and SIGMA LINK you can:
- have a look at your tracks
- share your activities in Strava, TrainingPeaks, 2 Peak
- see incoming calls on your smartphone screen during the training (smart notifications)
- download tracks from GPSIES and transfer it to ROX GPS 11.0
The direct communication with NFC and Bluetooth only applies to the bike computer models named above. However, you can transfer data of older SIGMA computers from your DATA CENTER to SIGMA LINK by using the SIGMA CLOUD.
If you need some guidance for NFC or BLE. Check our tutorial here:
For NFC: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=if3ag4Hx6nA
For BLE: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dO6ExCCvK44
- Synchronization of activity tracking data can be disabled
- Note is displayed, if a firmware update is available
- Memory can be reset
- Removing GPSies as a third party portal
- Renewing Komoot login
- Fixing minor bugs