Should I Answer? (Package Name: org.mistergroup.shouldianswer) is developed by Mister Group s.r.o. and the latest version of Should I Answer? 1.2.254 was updated on March 11, 2023. Should I Answer? is in the category of Communication. You can check all apps from the developer of Should I Answer? and find 191 alternative apps to Should I Answer? on Android. Currently this app is for free. This app can be downloaded on Android 8.0+ on APKFab or Google Play. All APK/XAPK files on APKFab.com are original and 100% safe with fast download.
Get rid of the unsolicited calls once forever. Safely and absolutely free.
Telemarketers, phone scams or „just“ unsolicited surveys? The Should I Answer app can get you rid of all such calls. How does the app work?
Whenever some unknown number calls the app checks it in its permanently updated database - immediately, without internet connection. If it finds out that other users reported the respective number as nuisance, it warns you against it. Or if you want it so, it can block it directly, the caller will not be able to reach you.
It is just the database used by the Should I Answer app which is an absolute unique part. It is composed directly by the users of the app: after each unknown call the users can rate it anonymously either as safe or spam. After approval given by our admins the report is then visible in the database where all users can benefit from.What the app can do?
• It can protect you effectively against the unsolicited calls. You can set the level of protection exactly according to your needs: from simple alert of unsolicited call to direct blocking.
• It can block even hidden, foreign or premium rate numbers. Also you can write your own lists of blocked or allowed numbers.
• The app can be used as fully functional dialer app: you will find all your Contacts, favourite Contacts and complete call history in it.
• The app can protect you even offline. If you need to update the local database it waits for your wi-fi connection.
• It’s simple, even your grandma can use it :-) How does the app deal with your personal data?
Everything is happening directly in your phone, and in your phone only - your data is never by passed to some 3rd party. The app can’t „see“ even your own phone number, all reports are fully anonymous, the app doesn’t send even your Contacts anywhere.Where you can find more info?
• Web: www.shouldianswer.net
• Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/shouldianswer
• Support: [email protected]