Now no need of internet for reading these Sherlock Holmes Stories. You have your favorite Sherlock Holmes Collection every time with you now as all the work are offline.
- Complete 14 Chapters from "A Study In Scarlet"
- Complete 12 Chapters from "The Sign of the Four"
- Complete 12 Chapters form "The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes"
- Complete 11 Chapters from "The Memoirs of Sherlock Holmes"
- Complete 13 Chapters from "The Return of Sherlock Holmes"
- Complete 15 Chapters from "The Hound of the Baskervilles"
- Complete 15 Chapters from "The Valley Of Fear"
- Complete 9 Chapters from "His Last Bow"
- Complete 13 Chapters from "The Case-Book of Sherlock Holmes"
- Add to favorite feature helps to bookmark to read it later
- Share your favorite detective story with your friend and family on all available social networks.
- Zoom option to increase size of the story text
- Long press on the text to select
- Swipe left or right on text to go to next or previous story
- Small in size and totally offline
If you are a fan of Sherlock Holmes, you can find best detective stories of all time from Sir Arthur Conan Doyle in this app. This application is collection of Sir Arthur Conan Doyle work of Sherlock Holmes in English that is easy to use with an attractive interface design.
First appearing in print in 1887 (in A Study in Scarlet), the character's popularity became widespread with the first series of short stories in The Strand Magazine, beginning with "A Scandal in Bohemia" in 1891; additional tales appeared from then until 1927, eventually totalling four novels and 56 short stories. All but one are set in the Victorian or Edwardian eras, between about 1880 and 1914. Most are narrated by the character of Holmes's friend and biographer Dr. Watson, who usually accompanies Holmes during his investigations and often shares quarters with him at the address of 221B Baker Street, London, where many of the stories begin.
Though not the first fictional detective, Sherlock Holmes is arguably the best known, with Guinness World Records listing him as the "most portrayed movie character" in history. Holmes's popularity and fame are such that many have believed him to be not a fictional character but a real individual; numerous literary and fan societies have been founded that pretend to operate on this principle. Widely considered a British cultural icon, the character and stories have had a profound and lasting effect on mystery writing and popular culture as a whole, with the original tales as well as thousands written by authors other than Conan Doyle being adapted into stage and radio plays, television, films, video games, and other media for over one hundred years.
All collection is from public domain and freely available on the internet as these were published before January 1, 1923. If you have rights for a story and you right wasn’t indicated or you are against its using in our application please contact us. We will correct data or delete it as soon as possible.
Performance is improved.
APKFab.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. All download links of apps listed on APKFab.com are from Google Play Store or submitted by users. For the app from Google Play Store, APKFab.com won't modify it in any way. For the app submitted by users, APKFab.com will verify its APK signature safety before release it on our website.