How to convert your books to ebooks and audiobooks:
1. Add your books to find out which are available on Shelfie.
2. Provide proof of ownership by signing the copyright page.
• Digitize your library with a photo of your shelf – a Shelfie!
• We’ll let you know which are available as ebooks and audiobooks
• Personalized recommendations, explore by genres and new releases
• Explore real shelves and personal collections from around the world
• Stay connected to your friends with a newsfeed of updates and comments
• Login with Goodreads to import your library
What’s available on Shelfie?
You can expect ~20% of your library to be available as an ebook or audiobook. We work with +1400 publishers to offer over 250,000 titles. We recommend you add all your books so we can notify you when they become available.
• Shelfie is free to use. We offer both free and discounted ebooks and audiobooks.
• While most ebooks are DRM-Free, some publishers have provided their ebooks with DRM. Please email [email protected] if you’re having trouble with DRM. We’re here to help.
Since people often have trouble spelling BitLit and Shelfie, here’s a few alternatives: Bit-Lit, Bit Lit and Shelfy.
FEATURED ON TIME.COM and LIFEHACKER!
This version brings more user interface polish, bug fixes and stability improvements.
APKFab.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. All download links of apps listed on APKFab.com are from Google Play Store or submitted by users. For the app from Google Play Store, APKFab.com won't modify it in any way. For the app submitted by users, APKFab.com will verify its APK signature safety before release it on our website.