Ruby (Package Name: com.callruby.rubyreceptionists) is developed by Ruby Receptionists and the latest version of Ruby 6.6.1 was updated on December 28, 2020. Ruby is in the category of Business. You can check all apps from the developer of Ruby and find 21 alternative apps to Ruby on Android. Currently this app is for free.This app can be downloaded on Android 5.0+ on APKFab or Google Play. All APK / XAPK files on APKFab.com are original and 100% safe with fast download.
All you need to run your business from anywhere is Ruby and your cell phone. Use the Ruby Android app to view messages, update your status, make calls and send texts from your business number. Easily forward your calls to and from Ruby or check your usage while on the go.
To take advantage of Ruby for Android, you must be a current customer of Ruby's live virtual receptionist service and have a Ruby username and password. To learn more about us, please visit us at www.ruby.com. If you are a current Ruby customer and need assistance logging in, please contact 866-611-7829 or [email protected]
- Check messages and listen to voicemails.
- Show your business number as your caller ID when making calls and sending texts from the app.
- Update your call handling with Status.
- Turn your Ruby answering on or off with Call Forwarding.
- View company details and usage.
- Create Ruby Contacts and receptionists will have those details handy when they connect calls.
Ruby 6.6.1 Update
Happy holidays Ruby customers. We're bringing some joy to the end of the year with some bug fixes and tidying up. We have a new flow for Status conflicts, updated 3-D touch for Status, and Contact clean up for access and search results. Enjoy.