Would your provider pass Rotten WiFi test?
Rotten WiFi enables people help each other choose the best and avoid rotten Internet connection places.
- Measures not only technical parameters of WiFi, 3G and 4G but also clients’ satisfaction, as for most users Kbps & Mbps has no meaning at all.
- Measure clients’ satisfaction using NPS (Net Promoter Score) method in a scale from 1-10.
- Users can share their Internet experiences in social media (Twitter, FB, G+, Foursquare) or via e-mail using nifty phrases and sarcastic caricatures, reflecting the quality of network connection.
- Sharing and expressing emotions creats a forum for generating feedback regarding the Internet service people receive.
- Users can search for alternative and better performing WiFi spots nearby, which have been recommended and rated by others. High and low satisfaction WiFi spots are displayed on a map.
- Before travelling users can download a map with public hot spots of the place they are going to visit and use it offline at the destination.
Join us if you are sick and tired of poor Internet connection!