APKFab is an Android App Distribution Platform aiming to gather the best apps & games for Android users with safe and fast download access. We are NOT affiliated or associated with Google, Google Play, or Android in any way.
Q: How to cancel subscriptions and get refunds?
A: If you want to cancel a subscription made and get the refund, here are the suggestions:
- Open the Google Play app.
- At the top right, tap the profile icon.
- Tap Payments and subscriptions.
- Select the subscription that you want to cancel.
- Tap Cancel subscription.
- Follow the instructions.
- For apps that are no longer available on Google Play, feel free to contact us. We’ll try to help you find the developer’s contact information, so you can request a refund directly from the developer.
- If the cancellation succeeds, you won’t be charged for further fees. Past subscription fees can not be refunded.
Q: How to get an in-app purchase refund?
A: If you’ve purchased items, virtual currency, etc in a game and need a refund, follow the instructions below:
- If the purchase is within 48 hours: You can request a refund through Google Play.
- If the purchase is after 48 hours: Contact the developer to troubleshoot and find if you can get a refund. Developers have their own policies and legal requirements and may be able to give you a refund.
(You’ll usually get a decision within one working day but it can take up to four working days)
Q: How to request refunds through Paypal?
- Issue a dispute through Paypal.
- Send an e-mail to the seller.
- Get a Paypal Refund by canceling a payment.
Q: How to contact the developers of apps/games?
A: To get in touch with the developers, you can try to find Contact Us in the app/game. You can also find their e-mail address on the official website.
If you still have trouble with it, please contact us, we’ll try our best to help you.