• Cast media content from your android device
• Play local media files on your Raspberry Pi
• Play streams from playlists (m3u, pls) on your Raspberry Pi
You just need a Raspberry Pi with a running SSH-Server, the omxplayer and optional a little image viewer. I only tested it with Raspbian, but there is no reason why it shouldn't work on other distributions.
• Controllable via a seekbar
• Hardware volume buttons
• Support for multiple audio and subtitle (srt-format) streams
• To cast YouTube videos to your Raspberry Pi just open the YouTube app and a video and choose "Share" → Raspicast.
• To play streams just copy a playlist (m3u or pls format) to your android device and open the list via the app, or play the streams manually from the actionbar.
image viewer: http://omxiv.bplaced.net
App source code: https://github.com/HaarigerHarald/raspicast
Raspberry Pi is a trademark of the Raspberry Pi Foundation
- bug fixes
APKFab.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. All download links of apps listed on APKFab.com are from Google Play Store or submitted by users. For the app from Google Play Store, APKFab.com won't modify it in any way. For the app submitted by users, APKFab.com will verify its APK signature safety before release it on our website.