Qibla Compass, Namaz Prayer Times, Asma Al-Husna, Hijri Calendar, Salah Schedule
This Daily Namaz/Salah Schedule is the all in one Prayer Timing or Namaz Prayer Timing app. Get features like 2017 Ramadan Calendar, Namaz Prayer Times, Qibla compass, 99 Names of Allah (Asma Al-Husna), Islamic Calendar or Hijri Calendar, Hijri Date Converter, Ramadan Duas all one one app.
This Islamic app or Qibla Compass and Azan Times app is specially designed for our Muslim Brothers and Sisters. This Waktu Salat App gives you Sehri Iftar Timings and other Islamic timings during the holy month of Ramadan. Ramdan as we know is also known as Ramzan is the 9th month of Muslim Calendar or Islamic Calendar.This is the Holy month when the Quran was Revealed. Download the all in one Islamic app or Qibla Compass and Azan Timings app and get all the Namaz Timings and other assistance you need.
1. Prayer Time (Salat Times):- This app shows Prayer Times or Salat Times and sunrise Times. Fajr, Sunrise, Dhuhr, Asr, Sunset, Maghrib and Isha. You can even set an alarm for your Azan or Waktu Salat.
2. Qibla Compass:- As a main feature this Qibla Compass app shows you Mecca Direction.
3. Ramadan Time and Calendar:- This feature is yet to be added and will soon show you Sehri/Iftar Times to start and end fasting daily. This feature is complete this Islamic Calendar App.
4. 99 Names of Allah or Asma Al-Husna:- Gives you English and Arabic meanings of 99 Names of Allah or Asma Al-Husna.
5. Hijri Calendar and Date Converter:- This feature is soon to be part of this app. Hijri Calendar and Date Converter will show date in Western Format and Islamic Format as well as show you the Islamic Calendar 2017 with Islamic Date Converter with date picker.
6. Ramadan Kareem Duas:- This feature gives you Ramadan Kareem Duas.
Download the all new Qibla Compass & Prayer Times for FREE and get features like Qibla Compass, Namaz Prayer Times, Asma Al-Husna, Hijri Calendar, Salah Schedule and many more.