Photo Video Locker (Package Name: com.sybu.gallerylocker) is developed by SmallCat Media and the latest version of Photo and Video Locker 1.7.8 was updated on May 24, 2022. Photo and Video Locker is in the category of Tools. You can check all apps from the developer of Photo and Video Locker and find 200 alternative apps to Photo and Video Locker on Android. Currently this app is for free. This app can be downloaded on Android 5.0+ on APKFab or Google Play. All APK/XAPK files on APKFab.com are original and 100% safe with fast download.
Photo and Video Locker is your personal gallery where you can keep your most memorable private photos and private videos. Photo locker moves your secret photos and secret videos to secret location on your phone. This photo and video locker is only accessible via a secret PIN, Pattern or Finger print.
Just set your preferred lock and save your photos in a private place easily. You can restore the items and share them as-well.
App is absolutely free for all users, In-App purchase is only for removing ads.
- Lock photos / videos directly from your default gallery
- Works with your device’s memory / SD card to import and export photos and videos.
- Build in Image viewer
- Build in Video player
- Password protected app access with a PIN / Pattern.
- Recycle pin for recover deleted images, videos
- Intruder capture - The app will take a photo of the intruder trying to open your locker with the wrong PIN or pattern
- Fingerprint unlock (Only supported devices)
- Album View to manage your photos/videos faster.
- No storage limitations with unlimited photos/videos.
- Multi-select feature to import hundreds of photos/videos quickly.
- Easy unlock with just a tap.
- Does not show in ‘recent apps’ list.
- Automatically quits in device's sleep mode.
- Share locked photos/videos directly on Gmail, Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Etc.
- Slideshow photos
- PIN Recovery - If you forget your PIN, we will send your PIN to your registered email ID.
Note : Those who have lost their IMAGES/ VIDEOS/ DATA. Please follow the following instructions to restore (recovery) them.
1. Open App
2. Go to settings
3. and Click "File recovery"
The above instructions works only if you have not formatted the phone memory / memory card.
Any kind of suggestion are welcome,
Contact us at [email protected]