About Philosophical Terms
Philosophical Terms (Package Name: com.dictionary.Philosophical.PhilosophicalTerms.PhilosophicalConcepts) is developed by 99 Dictionaries: The world of terms and the latest version of Philosophical Terms. Encyclopedia. 3.8.2 was updated on March 1, 2021. Philosophical Terms. Encyclopedia. is in the category of Books & Reference. You can check all apps from the developer of Philosophical Terms. Encyclopedia. and find 101 alternative apps to Philosophical Terms. Encyclopedia. on Android. Currently this app is for free. This app can be downloaded on Android 5.0+ on APKFab or Google Play. All APK/XAPK files on APKFab.com are original and 100% safe with fast download.
A big encyclopedia "Philosophical Terms" is a complete free handbook of terminology, which covers the most important terms and concepts. This is a very useful dictionary for students or a professionals that needs an offline book to cover fundamental concepts of philosophic disciplines. They can use it as a reference material and free digital book for professional terminology. The detailed information are very helpful to bind all the areas related to the concept.
Philosophy is the study of general and fundamental questions about existence, knowledge, values, reason, mind, and language. Such questions are often posed as problems to be studied or resolved. The term was probably coined by Pythagoras.
Philosophical methods include questioning, critical discussion, rational argument, and systematic presentation. Classic questions include: Is it possible to know anything and to prove it? What is most real?
Traditionally, the term "philosophy" referred to any body of knowledge, is closely related to religion, mathematics, natural science, education and politics.
The traditional division of philosophical inquiry established into three parts:
1) Natural philosophy ("physics, things having to do with nature") was the study of the constitution and processes of transformation in the physical world, it has split into the various natural sciences, especially astronomy, physics, chemistry, biology, and cosmology;
2) Moral philosophy ("ethics, having to do with character, disposition, manners") was the study of goodness, right and wrong, good and evil, virtue and vice, justice and crime. It has birthed the social sciences, but still includes value theory (including aesthetics, ethics, etc.);
3) Metaphysical philosophy ("logic") was the study of existence, causation, God, logic, theology and other abstract objects. It has birthed formal sciences such as logic, mathematics, but still includes epistemology, cosmology and others.
Dictionary contains thousands of the most useful but however most difficult to find meanings, expressions and idioms phrases used by philosophers with crystal clear definitions, easy offline access, without Wi-Fi or connections. This trminology glossary is very user-friendly, as it offers an easy search function, save bookmark option, list of all terminology in A to Z feature so one can click on any alphabet and get a meaning of it instant.
This dictionary free offline:
• contains over 4000 definitions of professional terms;
• ideal for professionals and students alike;
• advanced search function with autocomplete - search will start and predict word as you type;
• voice search;
• work offline - database packaged with the app, no data costs incurred when searching;
• includes hundreds of examples to illustrate the definitions;
• is an ideal app for quick reference or to learn more about the philosophy.
The glossary is very detailed and easy to comprehend. It's the best way to not forget anything. So much information for each category. Perfect for beginners and experts alike. It can be used as introduction to philosophical disciplines.
Make yourself more knowledgeable with "Philosophical Terms - Dictionary. All words Free".
Philosophical Terms 3.8.2 Update
- Added new descriptions;
- The database has been expanded;
- Improved performance;
- Fixed bugs.