Not that feature rich yet, but it's a powerful debugging tool especially when developing an app.
If you can't capture your app's SSL packets
Do one of the followings:
- Set targetSDKversion to 23 or lower
- Setup security config described as 'The default configuration for apps targeting Android 6.0 (API level 23) and lower' at
- Capture network packets and record them.
- SSL decryption using man-in-the-middle technique.
- No root required.
- Easy to use.
- Show packet in either hex or text.
You don't need to setup a dedicated proxy server on your PC. All you need is just your Android device.
How to get rid of PIN number
If you want to get rid of entering PIN number on a lock screen after Packet Capture is uninstalled, it is needed to clear credential storage.
Go to OS Setting->Security->Clear credentials
APKFab.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. All download links of apps listed on APKFab.com are from Google Play Store or submitted by users. For the app from Google Play Store, APKFab.com won't modify it in any way. For the app submitted by users, APKFab.com will verify its APK signature safety before release it on our website.