About Osmos Demo
Osmos Demo (Package Name: com.hemispheregames.osmosdemo) is developed by Hemisphere Games Inc and the latest version of Osmos Demo 2.3.1 was updated on May 7, 2015. Osmos Demo is in the category of Arcade. You can check all apps from the developer of Osmos Demo. Osmos Demo is listed in Top 10 Stress Relief Games for Android. Currently this app is for free. This app can be downloaded on Android 3.0+ on APKFab or Google Play. All APK/XAPK files on APKFab.com are original and 100% safe with fast download.
Warning: the full version of this game, Osmos HD, has been taken down by Google Play, so while this demo is still available, the full version is not. Don't be surprised when the "buy" link in this demo takes you to a broken URL. (And if you do want to purchase the full version, you can get the Android + Windows + Mac + Linux versions for $4.99 USD at www.osmos-game.com) Thanks for your understanding.
Named as Game of the Year, Osmos is a fantastic combination of physics, survival and classic eat em up.
Enter the Darwinian world of a galactic mote. To survive, absorb smaller organisms and grow—but beware of larger predators! Winner of multiple "Game of the Year" awards, Osmos features unique physics-based play, stellar graphics, and a hypnotic soundtrack of ambient electronica. Ready to evolve?
“The ultimate ambient experience” — Gizmodo
“Beyond doubt, a work of genius” — GameAndPlayer.net
Note: This single version is optimized for both tablets and phones. Enjoy on all your Android devices. (Requires multitouch and 2.2 or higher. For more info, please visit http://www.hemispheregames.com/faq-android/#tech_devices)
you must grow by absorbing smaller motes, but to propel yourself you must eject matter behind you, causing you to shrink. From this delicate balance, Osmos leads the player through floating playgrounds, competitive petri dishes, deep solar systems, and more.
Whether you're a child at heart who likes mucking about with single-cell organisms, or a strategist with a physics degree, you'll love Osmos.
AWARDS / recognition:
* Editor's Choice — Google, Wired, Macworld, IGN, GameTunnel, and more...
* "iPad Game of the Year" and Apple Design Award winner
* #1 Top mobile Game — IGN
* Game of the Year — Create Digital Music
* Best in Show — IndieCade
* Vision Award + 4 IGF nominations — Independent Games Festival
* Coolest Atmosphere — IGN
* Best Soundtrack — IGN
* Most Innovative Game — Best App Ever Awards, Pocket Gamer
* Many top lists including Kotaku, PAX, TouchArcade, iLounge, APPera, IFC, and more...
* This demo includes the game's first 8 levels. (The full version includes 72 levels spanning 8 distinct worlds: Ambient, Antimatter, Solar, Sentient, Repulsor, Impasse, Warped Chaos, and Epicycles.)
* Award-winning electronic soundtrack by Loscil, Gas, High Skies, Biosphere, Julien Neto, and more.
* Seamlesss multitouch controls: swipe to warp time, tap anywhere to eject mass, pinch to zoom…
* Endless replay value: play random versions of any level in Arcade mode. (Full version only.)
* Time-warping: slow down the flow of time to outmaneuver agile opponents; speed it up to raise the challenge.
4/4 ★, Must Have - “We are more than overwhelmed by Osmos for iPad… The game design is thoughtful and intuitive, new level structures are flawless, and the visuals are stunning yet simplistic… You just won’t find another experience quite like it.” — Slide To Play
“a beautiful, absorbing experience." — IGN
5/5 stars ★, Macworld Editor’s Choice - “One of the best games we’ve played so far this year. An utterly serene, yet fiendishly complicated game...”
“Osmos is a must-play...” -MTV Multiplayer
5/5 stars - “Osmos is an absolute must that will change the way you think of games, and what you expect from them.” -AppAdvice
“Brilliantly clever” -Co Design
Happy Osmoting! :)
Osmos Demo 2.3.1 Update
- Fixes for various devices.
- No longer requires account/identity permissions.
- Multi-language support: German, French, Spanish, Italian, Inuktitut, Chinese, Japanese, Russian and English.