Features of the app include:
* Easy to understand device status
* Quick program modification
* Launch ad-hoc or defined programs instantly
* Manual mode for convenient testing
* Multi-device support
* View visual representation of upcoming scheduled programs
* View graphical and tabulated representation of log data
* View current weather and forecast status for the device location
* Change and disable rain delay
* Multiple supported languages (Afrikaans, Amharic, Chinese, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Mongolian, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, and more)
This application requires you to own an OpenSprinkler that is properly connected to your network. For more information please visit http://opensprinkler.com.
You can control your device from outside the local network with proper port forwarding and use of the WAN IP within the application or by using a VPN. For further assistance please visit the forums: https://forums.opensprinkler.com
This is open source software: source code for this application can be found at https://github.com/OpenSprinkler/OpenSprinkler-App
Fixed the abbreviation for Thursday
APKFab.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. All download links of apps listed on APKFab.com are from Google Play Store or submitted by users. For the app from Google Play Store, APKFab.com won't modify it in any way. For the app submitted by users, APKFab.com will verify its APK signature safety before release it on our website.