While OVMS hardware is required to remotely monitor your Tesla Roadster (or other supported vehicles), you can try this app and see what it does via the included DEMO car account.
As this is an open-source project, you can either buy the factory assembled official OVMS car module, or, build yourself one with off the shelf components. Find out more about the OVMS car module (USD99) on our project website: http://www.openvehicles.com/
Open Vehicle Monitoring System
We are a group of enthusiasts who want an interface to be able to talk to our cars remotely, perhaps add on-car displays (such as heads-up speed), and we want to have fun doing it.
What is it?
The Open Vehicle Monitoring System is three things:
1. A low-cost open-source module that fits in the car (available on the OVMS site). It is powered by the car, talks to the car on the CAN bus, and uses the GSM cellular network to talk to its user.
2. A server (provided by the OVMS project). The car module can be configured to either talk to the server (via UDP/IP or TCP/IP over the Internet) or the user directly (via SMS).
3. A cellphone App (this app). This talks to the server (via TCP/IP HTTP protocol) to retrieve messages from the car and issue instructions.
* Renault Twizy, Chevy Volt, Vauxhall Ampera, and Tesla Roadster are trademarks of their respective companies, and in no way affiliated with this App.
Main changes since V3.17.3:
- Show charge input power & loss if available
- Support new TPMS 'Y' record, adding health & alert states
- Add car_auxiliary_12v state data & broadcast
- Fix UpMiiGo images
- Fix service info
APKFab.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. All download links of apps listed on APKFab.com are from Google Play Store or submitted by users. For the app from Google Play Store, APKFab.com won't modify it in any way. For the app submitted by users, APKFab.com will verify its APK signature safety before release it on our website.