Dispatchers, responders and reporters can share insights in real-time and coordinate efficient, appropriate and rapid response with enhanced field communications.
The NowForce mobile app is intended for users registered by an organization
This application enables:
- individuals connected to a registered organization (i.e. enterprise campus, security company, municipality, etc.) to turn their cell phones into personal "blue-light" phones (send immediate distress signal or report a crime/hazard/medical emergency via a "see something, say something" feature)
- security personnel or first responders to transform their cell phones into mobile data terminals, receiving alerts, navigation, and status updates of incidents in their vicinity.
Key Features - Personal Safety for Citizens, Students, Employees
- Send an immediate distress signal when you're in danger: Automatically connect with emergency services by swiping the SOS button when you're in danger. The distress signal can be transmitted in silent or regular mode, and if desired, simply by opening the app.
- Report crimes, hazards, medical emergencies, and more : Let authorities know when, where and what kind of help is needed. Add pictures or live video streaming to give security personnel or first responders advance info before they arrive on scene.
- See something, say something: Alert authorities to potential threats and crime tips. Share images, live video streaming and critical data to help make your community safer.
- Receive notifications of safety or security concerns near your location
Key Features - First Responders/Security Personnel
With one click, responders can indicate that they are available to respond to an incident, and then receive turn-by-turn directions when en-route.
Responders can upload images and other critical information once they’re on scene, providing full visibility of the incident to the communications center and fellow responders. Responders can request additional resources via the app’s user-friendly, intuitive mobile interface. Dynamic forms enable responders to fill out post-incident reports and create new incidents from the field.
Responders in distress can push a designated button that automatically signals a specific dispatch center. The 'panic button' then transmits their profile and a GPS-based location to this center.
The app's availability mode enables responders to change status from online to offline.
Coverage is dependent on your mobile phone’s network and GPS connection.
This application is not intended to replace nor is it connected to your local emergency service providers.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
APKFab.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. All download links of apps listed on APKFab.com are from Google Play Store or submitted by users. For the app from Google Play Store, APKFab.com won't modify it in any way. For the app submitted by users, APKFab.com will verify its APK signature safety before release it on our website.